The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

^^ son.. i didnt even change my sensitivity until yesterday.

this is disgusting...

sick.gif
WTH
smh.gif
I swear dudes must know something that I don't with that Spas because I can never get kills with it from far. Hit markers for days. Maybe there's something to his red dot theory.
i use the spas and i'll say it just has its days. im not going to lie i have killed people from far and just laugh but then there days i get hit markers and the guy is like 2 feet from me.

MW2 = No consistency
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my connection. As a matter of fact I think my connection is the main source of my frustrations lol. Time warner ftl. I swear what happens on my screen and what happens in the game is two completely different things. It's like parallel universes.

BTW Chris Smoove got the funniest mw2 vids. Waiting on a noob and @@% clapper 130 still got me laughing weeks later.

Spa 12 is mad inconsistent, ive seen games where ive seen it used as a rifle and games where i shoot dude in the chest and i get knifed
smh.gif
smh.gif

gotta get on, been like a week since i played
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Anyone want to run? I'll play just about anything. DREWDADDY702 send a FR or an INV.
Last time I invited you, you left before the match started
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Anyone want to run? I'll play just about anything. DREWDADDY702 send a FR or an INV.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Naw I didn't leave I got put into a different lobby, I sent you a message for another invite but I got nothing. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Naw I didn't leave I got put into a different lobby, I sent you a message for another invite but I got nothing. 
frown.gif

I can't use the Spas for #$*&! I always seem to miss with the first shot and by the time I pump, I'm dead. I'm gonna give it a try since I just prestiged
grin.gif

But, uhhh...what's this Tactical button layout? What are it's benefits?

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I can't use the Spas for #$*&! I always seem to miss with the first shot and by the time I pump, I'm dead. I'm gonna give it a try since I just prestiged
grin.gif

Switches knife and crouch/prone button. Make drop shotting and crouching a lot easier.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

grin.gif

Switches knife and crouch/prone button. Make drop shotting and crouching a lot easier.

Ahhhhhh. On now about to try it out.

what shotguns to you guys recommend?

the AA-12 is kinda lame to me. i was rolling with the SPAS yesterday and was doing alright. i beasted in one match on wasteland. got thrown into a game that was about to end with my team down like 1500 points.... hopped into the bunker and got a 4 kill streak real quick.

felt good. felt real good.

the SPAS and AA12 are great the only other two I use are Rangers and Models, akimbo is a must.

im digging the STRIKER. i was getting my asss whooped in the few matches i just played. im pretty wasted tho. *kanye shrug*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna have to dig out another best buy gift card for some MS points.

YO..if anyone wants to add me PLEASE do it haha i need some people to roll with cause im stuck on my couch after surgery
laugh.gif
bored as hell

GT: AGold1002

Back
Top Bottom