The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

My amazon order should be here tomorrow... and it came with $20 gift card
pimp.gif

Now I gotta get to work and catch up to you dudes who have been playing for the last week
sick.gif
laugh.gif

thoughts on PSN or Xbox-LIVE crashing tonight? i think it's a near-certainty that sometime this week they will both experience down-time.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Is a pre-order really necessary?
I have never heard of or seen a game sell out at big retailers. Theres no doubt in my mind that youll be able to walk into a best buy or any otherlarge retailer and pick up a copy no problem.

I wasn't going to preorder, but since Amazon was offering $20 off of a future video game purchase it was too good pass up. Fifa is next for me.

What is everyone doing with COD4? I probably put in like 100-110 hours into the game since Dec 08. Is MW dead
frown.gif
/

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

What is everyone doing with COD4? I probably put in like 100-110 hours into the game since Dec 08. Is MW dead
frown.gif
/
i traded mine in towards MW2

GS had a thing going on if you trade in 2 select games you get 40 bucks off of MW2
so i traded in COD4 and L4D. i thin it ended yesterday though

yall listen to playlist when you play?
last year when I was serious on COD4 I would listen to some Duffy and a mess load of Chopin

Just came from Union sq, they havin some type of release party for the game, looks like it will be live. too bad they have to wait till 12 while I can playright now lol

Back
Top Bottom