The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Only thing I hate about this game is how its comes out around the time you need to study for finals.

Goodbye to good grades

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Goodbye to good grades
THIS.
smh.gif

Idk though, I think I can manage this time around.

We'll see.....

I gave in and will be going with my friends to pick it up at midnight. I can't function without a decent amount of sleep, so school tomorrow should be veryinteresting.

A friend of mine has the game already, and check out what (supposedly) happens at 25 kill streak:
Spoiler [+]
Nuke. You can nuke the entire map, ending the current game...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I gave in and will be going with my friends to pick it up at midnight. I can't function without a decent amount of sleep, so school tomorrow should be very interesting.

A friend of mine has the game already, and check out what (supposedly) happens at 25 kill streak:
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
b7335e6d4beda74952d24e340df42cae1a338de.jpg

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I gave in and will be going with my friends to pick it up at midnight. I can't function without a decent amount of sleep, so school tomorrow should be very interesting.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not cool Dub, I thought I did NT good!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

GS had a thing going on if you trade in 2 select games you get 40 bucks off of MW2
so i traded in COD4 and L4D. i thin it ended yesterday though
I did a Google search and it says something about Dec 13, but its only for PS3 and Xbox version. I have a PC
mad.gif

$20 game would be nice.

I dropped my damn xbox and its landed on my power cable and broke it and now I cant play anything
frown.gif

I went to like 3 different gamestops and they had the other versions of the power block and not mine, this sucks.

I just bought one on ebay and now have to wait till thursday -_-

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Crank, nice quick edit, siding with Dub?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I read the the thread here and there, guess not thorough enough.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not cool Dub, I thought I did NT good!
roll.gif
But G, did you even read this thread at all? We been known that...
laugh.gif

It's all good tho.

Crank, nice quick edit, siding with Dub?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I was being sarcastic.,we heard about that like 2 weeks ago fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I like how you put in in spoilers though like "dam I have someexclusive info for niketalk!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
not hate though
and kevinmayne dude, you stay taking L's son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man I am now just beating the story mode of COD 4...talk about late, but yes a few hours away!

Back
Top Bottom