The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I'm not gonna have the patience to wait all day in school and get the game when I get out
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Yo mez I picked up someones M16 its like the one in MW1 its a 3 shot burst, level 41 though
Dope...I've seen vids of it, sounds damn sexy.
pimp.gif

I'm used to the FAMAS already for now, so it'll do till then.

Just got mine from Wal-Mart there were about 50 ppl in line, took about 30 min to get to it.

There was well over 100 people in line at the GS here in Gainesville, I don't know exactly how many but there were still like 40 ppl left in line AFTER Igot my game and came back out of Wal-Mart.

Why the hell can't I connect to a XBL match
indifferent.gif

heads up to my xbox360 heads.. bestbuy gamers has sent out a text message containing a way to get xbox live 12 months for $20 off retail which makes it $30 outthe door

exact text message was:
Best Buy RewardZone Gamer Deal:
Show this msg & Save $20 on XBox Live 12 Month Card. Sku: 9636222 Expires 11/14 Rz Members Only. Limit 1.

many have gotten it to work just by saying the code (sku) or sending the text to themselves, dont forget the put in your rz# in first

credit to thepointis at slickdeals.com

Originally Posted by stylez23

heads up to my xbox360 heads.. bestbuy gamers has sent out a text message containing a way to get xbox live 12 months for $20 off retail which makes it $30 out the door

exact text message was:
Best Buy RewardZone Gamer Deal:
Show this msg & Save $20 on XBox Live 12 Month Card. Sku: 9636222 Expires 11/14 Rz Members Only. Limit 1.

many have gotten it to work just by saying the code (sku) or sending the text to themselves

credit to thepointis at slickdeals.com

So you need RZ card or wasup?

just picked up my prestige edition...line was OD for Fairfield,CT there was atleast 200+

with that said I can't believe I went to a midnight release when I sent out my xbox to get fixed
smh.gif

Sitting in my car watching the line slowly go down ... don't understand why people aren't doing the same ...

laugh.gif
@ this hype. Reminds me of that day Popeye's had the 10 piece deal going on or whatever
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Going to pick mine up soon though
nerd.gif

I have a couple papers due tomorrow, so it's a good thing I didn't get it early... When I get home from class tomorrow, it's gonna be a wrap... Igotta get in this NT clan, I'm gonna need some good dudes cause I suck at the game
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Just got back from Wal-Mart. Got there around 11:00, and was the first person there. Only 20 people by midnight.
pimp.gif

haha midnight launch was funner than expected, although im a little blown
pimp.gif
feels like a holiday
laugh.gif
bout to pop this baby in

Back
Top Bottom