The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I'm glad I got this game, took my off the bs of gears 2
smh.gif

damn at dudes already having the game and some getting ready to leave

still only 9 30 over here
laugh.gif

Can you create your own lobby/rooms and stuff, if so add me GT: Gator Boy 24 and let's set this thing off.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by bballah3

Anybody else getting it on the PC?

FPS on PC > Consoles
agreed.
dont have a good enough computer to run any games though
How do you guys play FPS games with a console controller? I havent messed with FPS console related games since the OG Halo. I use to be decent inthat game too. Now it just feels awkward as hell using a controller. My friend would own me using a PS3, but I know I would get him back if we were on PC.

Im thinking of getting it, but not until next year maybe. Cant jeopardized my school work
laugh.gif

some post pics of those nightvision goggles.. i wanna know if i got my moneys worth for it..haha. if not maybe i'll go pick up a copy at the midniterelease

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

i'll practice playing MW1 while my amazon order ships
frown.gif
i'm waiting for my amazon shipment too but it's really not that big of a deal. I'm excited to play this game as anyone else but toline up for a few hours just to play it a few hours ahead of everyone else isn't worth it.

Got all the way to game stop and left this dumb +@% sega collection game that i can get $10 credit at home.....had to come back and realized that it is only10:45 here.....i might as well wait.

Bout 20 mins..its like 100 people in line out here in nc. Free pizza chikfila, sodas, and wings. Shouldn't last long

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

FPS on PC > Consoles
agreed.
How do you guys play FPS games with a console controller? I havent messed with FPS console related games since the OG Halo. I use to be decent in that game too. Now it just feels awkward as hell using a controller. My friend would own me using a PS3, but I know I would get him back if we were on PC.

Im thinking of getting it, but not until next year maybe. Cant jeopardized my school work
laugh.gif
even if i did play on PC i would still use my 360 controller. it just feels natural.
how do you play with keyboard and mouse?

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

dumb +@% sega collection game
indifferent.gif

Sega Genesis Collection is awesome, especially on PSP.
I only bought it because i bought madden 10 and my ps3 in the same day and didnt want my wife *****ing about how i didnt get her anything to playafter i sold her wii to get the ps3, lol.

And she didnt play it ONE DAMN TIME...............I bought her one of those fake WII from walgreens and she been good with that, lol.

I just realized how crazy the hype is for this game.
Im actually bummed to be going to a 24 hour smoke-a-thon for my boys bday instead of copping MW2.
Ill get at yall dudes Wednesday, gotta take make this 3 hour drive
smh.gif

Feels like Christmas! Can't wiat 2 more hours here in mt time zone. Damn i might have to go with x box and ps3 i luv both consoles

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

FPS on PC > Consoles
agreed.
How do you guys play FPS games with a console controller? I havent messed with FPS console related games since the OG Halo. I use to be decent in that game too. Now it just feels awkward as hell using a controller. My friend would own me using a PS3, but I know I would get him back if we were on PC.

laugh.gif
even if i did play on PC i would still use my 360 controller. it just feels natural.
how do you play with keyboard and mouse?
Well, its the typical WASD keys. I have a Logitech mouse so the sensitivity adjustments help.

Aiming seems a lot easier with a mouse... for me at least. I guess different strokes for different folks.

I give props to those that can do work with a controller though.

Back
Top Bottom