The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

"You'll see it, most of us COD4 vets can easily knock of 20 kill streaks with just 1 Air Strike and 2 Choppers. Now you have customizable kill streaks(
eek.gif
at the Apache) getting 25 ain't gonna be that hard. "

I still don't understand why people who haven't played MW2 yet continue to think the kill streaks are easy to come across as COD MW, I don't carehow nice you think you are or if you're in a "Kliq" it ain't happening. I've been playing since Thursday and have yet to see a nukeoccur during a match and I'm sure countless others that already have the game can attest to this fact.

^^^ exactly. Mw2 is a differen Game from mw.....this game actually requires team work or you will lose idc how good you are...I've seen guys rack up 25kills each game, but you better believe they had about 5 to 10 deaths and most of the time they would lose because their team sucked

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

^^^ exactly. Mw2 is a differen Game from mw.....this game actually requires team work or you will lose idc how good you are...I've seen guys rack up 25 kills each game, but you better believe they had about 5 to 10 deaths and most of the time they would lose because their team sucked

yo was you coming after me on purpose when we played? I kept seeing you pop up lol

already played half the cp goin straight to multiplayer...who heres gonna prestige? im not gonna till i hear if theres rewards for prestiging

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lol @ people thing they will see the nuke every 10 matches

matter fact youll probably never see it
You'll see it, most of us COD4 vets can easily knock of 20 kill streaks with just 1 Air Strike and 2 Choppers. Now you have customizable kill streaks (
eek.gif
at the Apache) getting 25 ain't gonna be that hard.
its going to be hard to get that nuke. you got to have that nuke killstreak selected (you can only have 3 selected at at time) even if you do haveit selected you got to get to 25. while you launch the chopppers/ac130s that you actually shoot out of, you run the risk of being shot yourself. your body isstill in play to get shot.

after playing mw2 for 2days, its a very complex game. theres alot of little things that can affect the gameplay from killstreaks to perks to weapons. seriousplayers are going to find something new every day and have a different setup depending on the map. like with the snow maps, you may use your bling and coldblooded perks. theyll use the thermal acog and the silencer. each map will have you setting up your weapons differently..

9 out of 10. havent tried co-op special ops yet, if you want to try that add me

the single player is really good though. I go back and play the sniper mission every once in a while when I'm bored

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Smh at dudes not doing campaign at all... MW was GREAT single player.
MW2's campaign was good. Did the storyline live up to the hype? For me, didn't feel like it.
ohwell.gif

The gameplay of campaign was great though.

There was certainly enough variety, different control schemes for different scenes, and different forms of gameplay to keep it far from being repetitive.

http://twitter.com/FourZeroTwo
@WePlayCoD @madmarzo Any players who purchased a legit retail copy will not be reset or banned. Only modded / pirate versions will be.
?????
nerd.gif

DUBble visian - [DUB 253]
Feasting Horns - [shabooyah1124]
MattyP iz LeGiT - [EveryDayKicks]
SucculentSteak - [Dynamic X] (i guess that's you, correct if wrong)
Mr Wes256 - [omgitswes]
NyCzViN - [damnitzvin]
C Mat1k - [Ruff C]
bignips23 - [brotttttaRP]
DeeringCenter - [RetroBaller]
vYankeephan87 - [Yankeephan87]
EVIL RESIDENT x - [chokeonsmoke]
Sherlock87 - [SURE LOCK 510]
god eye gniees - [Breakyaneck3000]
IB i G IP a T - [IMASOLEMAN18]
Mr Lawson RULES - [Biff Lawson]
donpoppa - [donpoppa]
Dr Katsuragi - [Hybridsoldier23]
papesh8616 - [Papeshfoo]
xo LUPE FIASCO - [That Guy]
iLestJcollector - [onedollarballah23]
Siznut - [Lakersfan1]
ImKuku - [Mac A Roni]
hi im xtian - [iamxtian]
Jonahtheballer - [Jonahtheballer]
l a b r r e v - [its Labrev]
K1LLA 5AM- [PlaxBURRess[
GeorgeOGkush - [yo getoffmykickz]
JordanHead2 - I THe C00LeST I
Jman02 - [Unstoppable J2]
Datruth92803-[datruth92803]
gtryanm - [likeshoestoo]
Thirty Tres - [Fear the Ibis]
JordanDon23 - JordanDon23
Lunatic 809 - [Lunatic 809]
Ballaboi20-[Sp raised]
doosta45 - [doosta45]
gregy9175- [bonafide101]
xdjricox - [sheistbugz]
rafool - [rafool23]
demo716- [demonx716]
s0lefunk - [s0lefunk]
jleeiscool- FRESHKRN
IntoxicatedLife -[illnoize815]
TedHeadAndDoggy- [Teddythegr:nerd:ne] (Add this username for MW2 multiplayer not my other one Tjacks12)
NyMartin - [MarTdiZzle23]
ShErMaNaToR87 - [ThA ShErMaNaToR]
agold1002 - [agold1002]
TeChNiCkAl - [Crank Lucas]
JAY 3089 - [OrenthalJames]
Miniojw - [Diplomatic Man]
Sam91 424 - [sam206]
ClaywrecksU - [HOOPSboy]
alonzo9mg - [mastermeatwad]
dunks r nice - [dunksrnice]
THX 11385 - [Nike Jordan]
falconpunch09 - [hpscots0906]
GnR TerrorisTm - [TerroristTim]
Robgva703 - [the minister]
macx817 - [bkmac]
Derventa -[derventa]
GHETTOMAR - [SABERTOOTH ZOMBIE]
Jimmy Neutron 7 - [cnballa7]
Desperado B 804 - [stoneyjax]
bdis87-[jeenewed]
korleokne87-[icysoles718]

Ok so I just beat campaign but is says 50% complete I mean that was rather a short story I mean does it matter what difficulty I have it on

Smh I'm not gonna even front. I'm beasting hard on this game. Played from 5 pm till 8 the next morning. I'm at a level 52. Smh. Campaign was sodope. Trying to get all the special ops stars, 30 so far. This damn game exceeded all my expectations.

I just finished the mission where we saved captain price, that mission was so ill. With the thermal scoping. Am i near done with the campaign?

One thing i noticed about HARDCORE TEAM DEATHMATCH is the accuracy when shooting from the hip is not as good as COD4.
Pressing left-trigger is much more effective than shooting from the hip, which sucks.

M16 is still a noob-stick, way too easy to get a kill with. I still love it though.

M16 with sight of hand=untouchable

Gamertag- Maximus Alio

Back
Top Bottom