The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

http://twitter.com/FourZeroTwo
@WePlayCoD @madmarzo Any players who purchased a legit retail copy will not be reset or banned. Only modded / pirate versions will be.
?????
nerd.gif

spykau.gif

seems sketchy....hmm

Who actually said that the ranks are restarting on the 10th? Did Microsoft or Infinity-Ward says so?

LINK?

Originally Posted by Man E

Who actually said that the ranks are restarting on the 10th? Did Microsoft or Infinity-Ward says so?

LINK?
it was tweeted my fourzerotwo, so its official

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Ok so I just beat campaign but is says 50% complete I mean that was rather a short story I mean does it matter what difficulty I have it on
yea the difficulty matters and the amount of intels you find

how does midnight release work? what time do i have to be there and do i have to wait? i dont wanna look through 85+ pages.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

already played half the cp goin straight to multiplayer...who heres gonna prestige? im not gonna till i hear if theres rewards for prestiging

Originally Posted by jbeezie

never played the single player of cod:mw....wont play it on mw2

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

every single game I own I play 20 minutes of campaign then jump into multiplayer and never go back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yall are SERIOUSLY missing out on Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 campaign... I think it has to do with "I dont want to waste time playing campaignwhen I can be spending it scoring online..." But trust me... You WILL NOT regret playing campaign on both of these! MW2 is EASILY in my top 5 games of alltime mostly based on the campaign. We have all played a good multiplayer shooter, but good campaigns are few and far between.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lol @ people thing they will see the nuke every 10 matches

matter fact youll probably never see it
You'll see it, most of us COD4 vets can easily knock of 20 kill streaks with just 1 Air Strike and 2 Choppers. Now you have customizable kill streaks (
eek.gif
at the Apache) getting 25 ain't gonna be that hard.
its going to be hard to get that nuke. you got to have that nuke killstreak selected (you can only have 3 selected at at time) even if you do have it selected you got to get to 25. while you launch the chopppers/ac130s that you actually shoot out of, you run the risk of being shot yourself. your body is still in play to get shot.

after playing mw2 for 2days, its a very complex game. theres alot of little things that can affect the gameplay from killstreaks to perks to weapons. serious players are going to find something new every day and have a different setup depending on the map. like with the snow maps, you may use your bling and cold blooded perks. theyll use the thermal acog and the silencer. each map will have you setting up your weapons differently..

9 out of 10. havent tried co-op special ops yet, if you want to try that add me

Exactly. I LOVE how you have to change up your weapon and perk customizations depending on the stage. That's why they give you so much intermission time,to change your classes. In some maps, you might want to have a few different setups, but you actually have to know the game to know what to set up. I alwayshave a slot for close quarters, shooting down air attacks, and a couple AR classes. I dont really sipe, but I might have a sniper rifel in there.

This game gets a 10.5/10 from me. It's perfect. I dont think I've found a flaw worth complaining about.. Seriously...

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

how does midnight release work? what time do i have to be there and do i have to wait? i dont wanna look through 85+ pages.
Well from what I've seen in the past at Gamestop people start lining up after the store closes. About an hour or two before midnight theemployees do trivia games and giveaways. Once midnight hits they reopen the store and separate those who've already paid from those who haven't.That's what I saw for Halo 2 and Halo 3 I would imagine it's the same this time around.

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

Well from what I've seen in the past at Gamestop people start lining up after the store closes. About an hour or two before midnight the employees do trivia games and giveaways. Once midnight hits they reopen the store and separate those who've already paid from those who haven't. That's what I saw for Halo 2 and Halo 3 I would imagine it's the same this time around.

Yup, my gamstop isnt even closing. They are starting a party at 9 with food, drinks, marines, and giveaways. They seperate like you said and once midnighthits, its ON!!!

I just finished watching gameplay footage on youtube. When I saw the blood splatter on the screen I
eek.gif
. I haven't been this amped for a game releasesince Halo 2. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day at work.

I just finished watching gameplay footage on youtube. When I saw the blood splatter on the screen I
eek.gif
. I haven't been this amped for a game release since Halo 2. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day at work.

Honestly, the blood is annoying. One bullet and you get a crapload of blood on the screen.
indifferent.gif

Cant see nothing.
laugh.gif

does anybody not want their call of duty classic xbox live arcade token code? if not ill buy it off u. let me know thanks.

eek.gif
. I haven't been this amped for a game release since Halo 2. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day at work.

world at war body parts exploding off>blood splatter

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Well from what I've seen in the past at Gamestop people start lining up after the store closes. About an hour or two before midnight the employees do trivia games and giveaways. Once midnight hits they reopen the store and separate those who've already paid from those who haven't. That's what I saw for Halo 2 and Halo 3 I would imagine it's the same this time around.

Yup, my gamstop isnt even closing. They are starting a party at 9 with food, drinks, marines, and giveaways. They seperate like you said and once midnight hits, its ON!!!
you guys know if line will disappear fast for those who paid?

Back
Top Bottom