The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Anyone get the STD title yet? I got it last night...

To get it you gotta knife someone who is wearing that title at that time... apparently like less than 15% of people have it
pimp.gif

i got the STD earlier
I too have the STD title.

I stay with my Public Enemy title. Best one imo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Anyone get the STD title yet? I got it last night...

To get it you gotta knife someone who is wearing that title at that time... apparently like less than 15% of people have it
pimp.gif

i got the STD earlier
I too have the STD title.

I stay with my Public Enemy title. Best one imo.
pimp.gif

i just got it during the last game i played tonight....i went 186 and like 30. (pics if ducktales are called
laugh.gif
) i had 3 chopper gunners, and 2 harriers and2 precision airstrikes that i couldnt get in
smh.gif

i still roll with "Dishes are Done"

I got the STD earlier to. I'm gonna keep. "mmmmmm brains" untill I get "Enemy of the state" though.

I wish this game had something similar to the 3 second rule in basketball...where if you stay in a 5 foot radius for more than like 20 seconds it picks you upand moves you or something like that. The camping is just ridiculous. I thought my K/D on this game was gonna be 2.0 easy but I'm hovering at around a 1.3right now smh.

im rollin with the std title and gorilla emblem
pimp.gif

anyways, any of ya'll actually tried to get good with the f2000?
im tryin it right now and im gettin used to it. it dominates games like snd

Any of yall got that "STD" title? :nerd::nerd::nerd:
I just got mines last night too, I was like how the hell did I get this?
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting for someone to see me in FFA,
nerd.gif
. My win/loss ratio tells no lies.

anyways, any of ya'll actually tried to get good with the f2000?

I wanted that gun to be my gun so bad, it's sooo beautiful:

fn_f2000_1.jpg

But in the game, it's horrible. Easily the worst assault rifle. Those stats they have for the guns in the game are worthless. According to the stats, theaccuracy line for the F2000 is like twice as long as the one for TAR, but try both guns and tell me that the TAR isn't easily the more accurate gun (notthat the TAR's strength is accuracy). The recoil on the F2000 is unbearable and annoying.. and sooner or later you will get in a situation where you'llneed a long range kill with it, get killed and not use it anymore (like me). It has an uncontrollable upwards pointing recoil like the mini uzi did in COD4,except with the mini uzi it wasn't a huge problem because it was a close range weapon. They say that if you put a silencer on it, the recoil won't beas bad, but I've tried using bling on it and playing with a red dot and silencer, but the recoil was still unbearable. For the F2000 to be a good gun itwould have to compensate for it sucking so bad in the long range game by being an absolute BEAST in the short and mid-range situations, but it's onlyaverage in short and mid range. The only way you can get good at it is if you use it like a FAMAS or M16 when it comes to any long range kill and fire offbursts with it.. But even then it will be hard to control.

I actually enjoyed the F2000 for a little while. The recoil that caused the gun to raise up kept getting me headshots
laugh.gif

My Lil Pwny and Skeet Shooter > *

I seriously cant use anythin else besides M16...I use the AUG sometimes but I prefer bein accurate shootling less bullets (mobiliy sucks). Famas is what i %$#@with when I prestige tho. AA12 shotty is
pimp.gif

what guns do yall use on the glitched games? i played 2x and i was dyin crazy amts left and right even while camped.

I roll with the STD callsign and the pink heart shaped skull and crossbones with the purple ribbon
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I have decided to prestige AFTER they nerf the Model 1887s

-The Juice

Nice. They are putting out the PS3 patch now. 360/pc to come soon. Haha. No more 1887 akimbo owning me from across the map.

I think the STD is spreading fast now though, word to the Jersey Shore
laugh.gif

Seeing it a lot more since 2 days ago... I been running with the Infected title, knifing people and "infecting" them as well.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
I think the STD is spreading fast now though, word to the Jersey Shore
laugh.gif

Seeing it a lot more since 2 days ago... I been running with the Infected title, knifing people and "infecting" them as well.
Let me get that Infected title off of you.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

so ps3 ppl hows the patch?
nerd.gif
(im on the 360 just wanna how well theybalanced out those model shotguns)

Back
Top Bottom