The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

^ That's the only thing I don't like about prestiging, losing my fall camo. What gun you got it on? I had it on the ACR before I prestiged, and itlooked crazy because the entire gun was camoed. I have it on the M4A1 now but it kinda sucks because only the grip area, clip, and red dot sight are camoed.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i dont know why u guys equip handguns as your secondaries...i use a thumper/AT4 to snatch double and triple kill
smokin.gif
USP > thumper/AT4.
You might get 0 to 4 kills with thumper/at4 but my USP be murking dudes like a primary.
M4 Silenced + USP Tact Knife + MARATHON/LIGHTWEIGHT/COMMANDO = 20+ kills easy (just off of tact knife)
pimp.gif

GT: ImKuku

I got it on the SCAR. Next I want it on the ACR

Thats the only reason i'm not prestiging, I want all my classes w/ Fall

Mez dont forget to send me a invite im gonna get on after the game too.

Originally Posted by henz0

Mez dont forget to send me a invite im gonna get on after the game too.

henz0 wrote:

That's the only reason I don't wanna prestige either, I have Fall for my M16, Famas, ACR, M4. I'mtrying to get it w/ the AK right now.

man, i wish i still had live. i be playin on my dude reg's +*!!....i was on rich21kid's +*!! last night.

i need my fellow NTers to train me...

I've been using a riot shield/throwing knife combo and that @$+%'s mad fun. And then with the magnum & tactical knife on the secondary slot

Why are people so obsessed with fall camo? It doesn't even look that good. Arctic looks so amazing on some guns. It's just a shame that it doesn'tfeel special enough because you get it right from the start. That should be 50 head shots worth.

Also, those who say that they want all fall, you just might get bored like me after I obtained all gold weapons in COD4. I got bored and prestiged. So youmight regret that you haven't prestiged sooner later on.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

132792-nuke.jpg

HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!
pimp.gif

M16 is beastly! ----> AK47 has too much recoil

Lies....

I seen you play remember...

On another note...I am a beast..

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

132792-nuke.jpg

HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!
pimp.gif

M16 is beastly! ----> AK47 has too much recoil

Lies....

I seen you play remember...

On another note...I am a beast..

damn son that hurt ..
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

CHECK MA NUMBAS!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Why are people so obsessed with fall camo? It doesn't even look that good. Arctic looks so amazing on some guns. It's just a shame that it doesn't feel special enough because you get it right from the start. That should be 50 head shots worth.

Also, those who say that they want all fall, you just might get bored like me after I obtained all gold weapons in COD4. I got bored and prestiged. So you might regret that you haven't prestiged sooner later on.
IW needs to come out with something more innovative than camoflage colors as rewards.

Treating us like toddlers...
smh.gif
I ain't going to use a gun more because ithas red all over it.

I'm still level 65.

ffa is full of dudes boosting to get nukes. and since its ffa they can do party chat. one match i kept seeing the same two guys shooting each other. then i washearing single shots and what not. i finally found them and ended hey little boosting party. i shot the dude getting the kills, then the dude with the tacticalinsertion, just waited for him to respawn again to get that extra kill. but ive been putting in mad work on ffa though.

imkuku, i remember when you went ham on that dude on skidrow about his gt being 'mexican' my boss was in the match too, we talked the next day and dudesaid he was rolling at what you was saying. straight sonned dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

ffa is full of dudes boosting to get nukes. and since its ffa they can do party chat. one match i kept seeing the same two guys shooting each other. then i was hearing single shots and what not. i finally found them and ended hey little boosting party. i shot the dude getting the kills, then the dude with the tactical insertion, just waited for him to respawn again to get that extra kill. but ive been putting in mad work on ffa though.

Same here

I was in "Invasion" and I decided to follow this one dude that ran toward the alley way where it's all secluded..... killed him

I took his silencer gun and decided to hide

Dude comes back and I murked him like 10 times before his friend and him decided to go on the opposide side of the map............. NUKE was later releases
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Any tips on how to get 100 kills for handguns? I would like to try to get tactical knife

use your hand gun more?
yea haha, or just do ffa and run around with it, youll reach it eventually in like 5 games if you get like 20 kills a game

Back
Top Bottom