The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

^^^Putting someone in last stand....just to have your "teammate" steal your kill ..
mad.gif

-The Juice

Juice sighting lol , only kidding. have a good night bra im out

i swear i lose every knife fight, its like you swear you got him first but you end up with the reply screen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

i swear i lose every knife fight, its like you swear you got him first but you end up with the reply screen
smh.gif

Pisses me off so much. Like you see yourself lunge at dude, and a big blood explosion come from you! Then in the replay screen you see they missed you completely but still connected
mad.gif
I swear that was half of my deaths from my session tonight.

Bling Pro & Sleight of Hand
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Also, I think I figured out a little cheat, if someone shoots you and puts you in last stand but they dont shoot u again, and u throw a flash bang and kill yourself they dont get the points

Originally Posted by henz0

Bling Pro & Sleight of Hand
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Also, I think I figured out a little cheat, if someone shoots you and puts you in last stand but they dont shoot u again, and u throw a flash bang and kill yourself they dont get the points
My fault for ignoring the invite the other day. By the time my match was over, y'all had already started
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

Finally got my first nuke last nite!!!! 36-9 on skidrow playing HCTD

eek.gif
I think i was playing with you someone in my game had a similar score but finished like 41-9 after nuke I was like how this bama get a nuke and died 9 times?
laugh.gif

is your name like ameiro or some spanish thing

^^^yea I was pretty suprised myself but my chopper gunner helped out alot and so did hardline.
But my GT is HighJo621...were u playin on 360?

Originally Posted by its Labrev

This dude henz0 don't even invite me to run some TDM w/ him anymore.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I always see you playing the other modes so I thought u didnt F with the TDM.. Now i know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

^^^yea I was pretty suprised myself but my chopper gunner helped out alot and so did hardline.
But my GT is HighJo621...were u playin on 360?

yeh nvm it wasn't skidrow i have no idea what the names are
smh.gif

edit: got it to work, guys if you get a "corrupted profile" just delete your profile and recover it, I had a minor heart attack for a second

I recently started playing Hardcore TDM due to the amount of care package glitchers.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Using the FAL with Stopping Power Pro has worked wonders for me. It's already a powerful gun, then you add SPP and you're playing Hardcore?
It's a wrap.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I might just play the Hardcore modes from now on...

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I recently started playing Hardcore TDM due to the amount of care package glitchers.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Using the FAL with Stopping Power Pro has worked wonders for me. It's already a powerful gun, then you add SPP and you're playing Hardcore?
It's a wrap.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Uh....it should be a one shot kill w/o stopping power....

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

smh.gif
mad.gif

It's a wrap.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You wasting a perk spot, sorry to break it to you.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

My new favorite thing in this game is shooting down all the aircraft, from UAVs to Harriers, to Attack Helicopters.

Easy 200-300 points each time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just the amount of frustration it brings the dudes that call it brings me joy 
glasses.gif
I LOVE shooting down UAVs
pimp.gif
I wish more people did it though
grin.gif
, some people don't even shoot down Harriers
mad.gif
Are UAVs easier to shoot down than other aircrafts? like could i just point my M16 at the UAV and shoot it down or does it have to be a launcher still?
launcher only. i always shoot them down and UAV jammer

Ehhh I just hate that all the launchers only have one shot
laugh.gif

But as soon as I see an Aircraft you bet I switch to my "Airplane Explodes" class and shoot the $$%% out of it
pimp.gif
You can shoot uav and counter uavs down with your gun.
It only takes like 1 magazine

wait whats the diff between HC TDM and regular I thought it was just more dmge...you can't CP glitch in there?
eek.gif

btw i got a triple kill this morning with a javelien
pimp.gif

edit: also i got an ac 130 this morning but literally their whole team was using cold blood and I only could shoot down 1 person....how can i find these people if they using cold blood?

Blue Tiger camo is so piff. got it on the UMP45 and the P90. i should have it unlocked for the TAR in the next day or two...

Back
Top Bottom