The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

fourzerotwo - Modern Warfare 2 playlists now updated. They should all have double XP and include the new maps in their rotation. May need to restart!

Via twitter...

Things that always happen ONLY when I play with Henz in TDM:

a) opposing teams camp the entire game at their spawn at the start of the game...(my kills were in the single digits for like 4 games straight).
sick.gif

b) my chopper gunner is blown up in 1.3 seconds.

c) opposing players stand in corners with shotguns, or if they actually wander around a bit its always a noob tube.

d) I think someone played a Henz verse in the pregame lobby.
grin.gif

e) 2 AYO's per/min.

Went and bought some Microsoft points today. While I was buying it, the people at Gamestop said that it might not be activated due to the traffic on XBL at the moment. Is anyone having trouble with downloading the map or redeeming the points?

I'll be on later, I might play for a bit now though since I just got in (nothin' else to do).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Things that always happen ONLY when I play with Henz in TDM:

a) opposing teams camp the entire game at their spawn at the start of the game...(my kills were in the single digits for like 4 games straight).
sick.gif

b) my chopper gunner is blown up in 1.3 seconds.

c) opposing players stand in corners with shotguns, or if they actually wander around a bit its always a noob tube.

d) I think someone played a Henz verse in the pregame lobby.
grin.gif

e) 2 AYO's per/min.
laugh.gif

Some broad just sent me a picture message of her ******* on Live.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me and my boys were dyin I have no idea why she sent me it. I tried gettin more but I was unsuccessful.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Damn, I was one kill away from my first nuke and some dude with akimbo smg/mp with painkillers or some %$*# screwed it up
smh.gif
Had a nuke but this time I didnt equip it
sick.gif
{

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me and my boys were dyin I have no idea why she sent me it. I tried gettin more but I was unsuccessful.
smh.gif
smh.gif
tales of duck

^ducktales woooooooohooooo....lol...but yea just got the game the other day wanted to know if anybody download the UAV content yet?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tales of duck
@$%$ would I lie about that for? 
eyes.gif
 I'll have pics when my roommates done playin FIFA.

Nickthestick91 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Forward that.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The new update fixed the Highrise roof glitch or whatever you wanna call it. I tried getting on so many times and all fail attempts, i just keep falling.

Do you guys think it is possible to complete an entire prestige in 24 hours? My friend is taking bets that he can do it and so far has about $400 on the line. He has a 1.94 k/d ratio, 20.xx% accuracy, averages around 25 kills per game in TD. So, is it doable?

^^ probably doable. buy why would you want to? what a waste of 24 hours, lol.

gonna get a few matches in before i get back to work. holla.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Went and bought some Microsoft points today. While I was buying it, the people at Gamestop said that it might not be activated due to the traffic on XBL at the moment. Is anyone having trouble with downloading the map or redeeming the points?

i had the same problem when it came out. at that time i didnt know it was like that, so i told target it doesnt work. and i got my money back. bought a new points at gamestop. bought points that doesnt need activation. 

I do work on these new maps. Usually 10-15 kills above .500 each map and I've had a few games in the 30's with less than 5 deaths. I missed 3 nukes on Salvage, the last time I didn't stay in cover when I had my chopper gunner 'cause I wanted a few more kills and ran into the whole entire enemy squad
sick.gif
frown.gif
. I've noticed people using tubes more than ever now, when I glimpse the kill cam they aren't even using the gun, just walk around with the tube around the entire time blasting away.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom