****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

Bar Keeper's Friend will do you NO GOOD on the mesh of the IV's. SeaGlow might work, but I don't know if I'd try it. SeaGlow DOES work on the mesh of the V's, but that is because it is clear... IV mesh is not clear, so therefore I'm not sure if it would work.
Got J's for sale sizes 9-12.5... DS II Low's, DS Nu II's, DS VII's, DS X's, DS OG XII's, DS XIII Low's, DS Cinder XIV, DS XVIII Low, DS QS XX, DS XX, and many others, so get at me and check my listings in the buy/sell forum.

Also have a DS Jordan IV Lightning Tour Yellow Package available... size 10.5 and size Large shirt... PM or email me for info if interested.

I've tried to go through all the pages and posted in this link but no real response, just wanna ask once again how I can obtain the SeaGlow solution.

Awhile ago I found the website but the link for purchase is dead....

www.islandgirlproducts.co...elist.htmlGot J's for sale sizes 9-12.5... DS II Low's, DS Nu II's, DS VII's, DS X's, DS OG XII's, DS XIII Low's, DS Cinder XIV, DS XVIII Low, DS QS XX, DS XX, and many others, so get at me and check my listings in the buy/sell forum.

Also have a DS Jordan IV Lightning Tour Yellow Package available... size 10.5 and size Large shirt... PM or email me for info if interested.

Back
Top Bottom