****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

^^^Never thought of that. Seems kije a good idea. I think I'll try that today on my XI's, but I hope I don't burn a hole in them

Quote:
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this, but has anybody tried using a magnifying glass to magnify the amount of sun light hitting the soles of their shoes for a better outcome?

Did you ever try that with anything before like a leaf or paper? My friends use to melt GI-Joes. if you keep it there too long you will burn up your soles or melt off a section if the heat is to hot.. I ordered mine & I will try it on my Carmines.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b][/center]

Quote:
Did you ever try that with anything before like a leaf or paper? My friends you to melt GI-Joes. if you keep it there too long you will burn up your soles or melt off a section if the heat is to hot.. I ordered mine & I will try it on my Carmines.

I used to do that all the time when I was younger. I know the consequences, so I will be very careful. I want them to be clear not black. I will let you guys know the outcome.

i have been reading this post since the 1st page.... iam still not surte what to think about this sea glow... but i was at my local tap plastics and they had a whole shelf of sea glow for 25 bucks a bottle.... iam seriously thinking of gettin a few bottles n trying this out myself

remember,ive only done one application on my sisters shoes(pg 16) and ive gotten amazing results....but i left them in the sun for awhile...i think its possible to see clear soles, it just takes alot of time..because if you seen my results(real life) there is a possibility...the yellow in the center where the jumpnan is,is completely clear...there even a bluish color you can see...(i know,because its the thinnest part, but they were piss yellow before)
i'm not a newbie,i know my shoes...aiite cuddie??? =)

OK PPL I have been in the lab for 2 weeks! :pimp:
pimp.gif

and I am getting good results!

I'll post pics and what I used (instead of staying out in the sun)

they started off as piss yellow soles!

i've been sifting through this post for a while trying to find a conclusive answer to my question. I haven't really found it, maybe I am just dumb. I have white cement IIIs and white laser IVs. Neither of these shoes have started to yellow, how can i PREVENT yellowing from occurring? Sorry if this is repetitive, but this post has gotten so long it is hard to navigate through it. thanks

^^^your best bet is to put them in ziplocks with silica packs in the box.
But as far as a chemical solution to prevent the yellowing, seaglow will not work. The only think I have heard of this nature is Duraclear, it is some type of paint sealant I believe. Not sure how good it works though.

Quote:
Did you ever try that with anything before like a leaf or paper? My friends use to melt GI-Joes. if you keep it there too long you will burn up your soles or melt off a section if the heat is to hot..

Yeah, I've tried it back in the day, but I meant try it with precautions; like holding the magnifying glass at a certain angle as to not burn the soles.
[/center]

Quote:
Any other pictures where theres crazy dramatic changes? All i see is very good cleaning.

This looks pretty dramatic to me. I don't think you can acheive these kind of results from just cleaning.
ossutc.jpg

^ is that new pic after the 4th app?

good progress so far, it's gone from unwearable piss colored to wearable. cleaning cannot do that.
I miss the quality of the 90's.

^^^No, that's still the 3rd. I need to find my camera.
I'll probably end up doing a 5th app. before i take more pics.
Stay tuned I'll post more soon enough

wow you guys im really impressed!!! could someone please post a link of a website that sells this stuff...or even better is there a store that stocks sea glow???

How many bottles do the people that have used this think I need for piss yellow Space Jams, piss yellow infrareds and semi yellow XVI's. Any help would be much obliged.

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC.

"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.

Quote:
Any other pictures where theres crazy dramatic changes? All i see is very good cleaning.

i consider this dramatic..i kno its kids size but its amazing!!! :b
tongue.gif
(more pics on pg 16)
qrnjno.jpg

i'm not a newbie,i know my shoes...aiite cuddie??? =)

soooooo iam curious.... would i b able to hold a black light over the shoes w/ sea glow on em n get ne results?

^^^I don't think so. I think the creator said only sunlight, or anything that emits UV rays

Clear soles suck !!! That's why I sold all my XIs and VIs. :smh:
nono.gif

There is no way around it, it is as sure as death.
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom