THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Jet Life show this Friday
pimp.gif
the homie said he could get me backstage

to anyone that went to a show recently, what was his set list like? im really excited to see him live again.

can't wait, hopefully wiz comes through cause i already know spitta gonna hold it down

what happened to this thread? did NT transfer mess it up?

not even gonna lie famb...

i've been diggin' Spitta since Young Money... I have EVERY album from Spitta... EVERY MIXTAPE...

i've bought everything too... no bootlegging...

i am lowkey proud of the homey for where he is at and where he is going to be in a few years...

cuz i feel like i grew up with the dude, ya know...

does that make me... kinda weird?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
i feel the same way bro but i've been rockin w/ him since the new no limit fans......all my friends mess with me saying "ya boy finally blew up" cause i've been vouching for him for years lol 

oh yea that BET backroom freestyle 
sick.gif
 ughck

Just hope the chemistry is still there and Wiz delivers. Was bumpin How Fly omw to work this morning.

Last edited:
I wouldn't hold my breath for Wiz delivering. Son is borderline terrible after Kush & OJ :smh:

I wouldn't hold my breath for Wiz delivering. Son is borderline terrible after Kush & OJ :smh:

So sad, yet so true.

I highly doubt this LIC joint can even come close to How Fly just based on the pure fact that both artist were on their grind and extra hungry @ the time...

But I am looking forward to some great production on LIC because my only flaw with How Fly was the "mix/mastering" aspect of the tape, or lack there of on some songs.

This tape is about to be great... Solely based off the fact that not one single song wiz & Spitta have collabed on since how Fly has been anything less than heat.

Jet Life
Huey Newton
Rooftops
Squares
etc.. these dudes continue to hit heavy:smokin

Will have a couple rolled and zone out to this during the weekend

^Yup, that's why Im looking forward to this... All these tracks Wiz & Spitta have done since the tape last dropped have delivered. Im not worried about what Wiz has put out lately because the collab tracks have been on point.

Really looking forward to this tape, stoned immaculate diddnt impress me, yet it was his first studio album so he probably had the intentions of making money from it

Back
Top Bottom