THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Have yet to listen to Smokin Patnas but will eventually. Been kind of cold on Curren$y since Back at Bernie’s dropped. Project was mad lazy to be so anticipated and to add insult to injury making it the sequel to one of his greatest projects. I’d throw the 1st one right up there with Covert Coupe, Verde Terrace, Priest Andretti and New Jet City. Golden hour of Curren$y right. I will say that as of recent Gran Turismo is aging like wine. Was riding to it all summer ‘19 with my one side piece :lol: :nthat:

Have yet to listen to Smokin Patnas but will eventually. Been kind of cold on Curren$y since Back at Bernie’s dropped. Project was mad lazy to be so anticipated and to add insult to injury making it the sequel to one of his greatest projects. I’d throw the 1st one right up there with Covert Coupe, Verde Terrace, Priest Andretti and New Jet City. Golden hour of Curren$y right. I will say that as of recent Gran Turismo is aging like wine. Was riding to it all summer ‘19 with my one side piece :lol: :nthat:
Bump that tonite show first, Smokin potnas is cool bout to give it a second spin

Instant buy!

Back
Top Bottom