THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Went to best buy today and didn't see any copies on the shelves either
smh.gif

Finna cop first thing tomorrow....Just off the instrumental of Audio Dope 2 alone I will support. Plus dude hasn't failed me on one mixtape yet so I doubt I won't be satisfied w/ this...

$pitta on that BMF, Fatality.
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

Went to best buy today and didn't see any copies on the shelves either
smh.gif
THIS
frown.gif

I Did the same And Was Heated!
mad.gif

went to DTLR and saw nothing!

The Hail is going on Here ?!?!?!

About to hit Amazon NOW! for a Hard Copy. 

Had a good wake-n-bake plan set up...

went to 2 bestbuy's and a Target...nothing!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Came home and just DL'd it...i tried 
ohwell.gif

Only Best buy in town was suppose to get two copies, but didn't receive their orders and FYE only received one copy, No Love in TX for Spitta
smh.gif

tired.gif

Upsetting that hardly any copies were shipped, first it happened to wale now spitta...damn..

I'm gonna stop by some music stores tomm and see whats up, hopefully I can get a hardcopy.

Just Ordered from Amazon .
pimp.gif

I would post the screen freeze frame pic thing but dont know How
frown.gif

Pre Ordered Teflon Don Too! Rawse

Went to Bestbuy and they were sod out. Spittas my *%%+@ but I was like yall had to have severally undershipped him, noway he sold out. He sold out at the rest of the bestbuys in the area as well. Went to DTLR and they had several copies. I am very pleased with the cd

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by wayne looney

^the instrumentation and Mos adlibs to Breakfast make it that much better imo

i thought it was going to be more than 13 tracks? looks like im gonna hafta add more

14 Role Model
15 Scaling the Building w/ Wiz
16 Flying Iron w/Fiend
17 Executive Brass w/Fiend
18 Super High (Remix) w/Ross, Wiz
19 Nothing But Us w/Smoke Dza
20 No Wheaties w/Big Krit, Smoke Dza
21 So High w/French Montana
22 Ova 'N Out w/Trademark

now that looks about right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ski laced this album though..Audio Dope
sick.gif
Makes me want to d/l too I thought it was going to be more than 13
eyes.gif
gotta add those later. thanks

so is that why everyone on twitter was saying they picked up the last copy at their spot cause each store only had 2 or 3 of them? 
laugh.gif
I was really thinking dude was doing numbers. I need to check tomorrow to see if anywhere has it

living in san antonio FTL

45482672.png

why is my amazon order saying that the ETA is july 29? 
indifferent.gif

wt.f happened to the free 2 day shipping for all of us newly signed amazon prime members?
mad.gif

Had every best buy in the country received 50 copies, there'd be alot of copies sitting on shelves.

These record companies aren't stupid.

Its a shame people want the album and cant even get it. SMH at these record companies. Had to pay over retail to cop but its well worth it, I love this album. Been riding to "Breakfast" all day lol

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Its a shame people want the album and cant even get it. SMH at these record companies. Had to pay over retail to cop but its well worth it, I love this album. Been riding to "Breakfast" all day lol

its not like THAT many people want the album...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

you figure there are a few artists going gold in a week/2 weeks/month, there definitely should be more than 2-3 copies at select stores of a major label press and distribute. he's not signed to your private record label or anything fam

Originally Posted by doyung9

Had every best buy in the country received 50 copies, there'd be alot of copies sitting on shelves.

roll.gif
what are you talking about every store receiving 50 copies? Seems like a lot of stores received ZERO copies, which is terrible in my opinion. Best Buys/Targets out near me didn't get any copies. Granted I go to school in a fairly small city, but damn not even a couple of copies at one of the best buys out here?
smh.gif

have not been able to copp in houston..
went to the woodlands bb, no luck, went to frys by greenspoint, nothing
went to music depot in greenspoint, nada...
then i went to bb by in humble cause my friend said they had a copy, when i get there they had sold it already..
this is ridiculus, how can tryna find a CD be such a hassle, especially when its a new release.. smdh

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

you figure there are a few artists going gold in a week/2 weeks/month, there definitely should be more than 2-3 copies at select stores of a major label press and distribute. he's not signed to your private record label or anything fam

how many records do u think he's gonna sell? its not like he gets radio play

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by doyung9

roll.gif
what are you talking about every store receiving 50 copies? Seems like a lot of stores received ZERO copies, which is terrible in my opinion. Best Buys/Targets out near me didn't get any copies. Granted I go to school in a fairly small city, but damn not even a couple of copies at one of the best buys out here?
smh.gif
-__- He's saying IF every bestbuy recieved 50 copies they WOULD be sitting in shelves...
Reading is key 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom