THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Yep, gotta release these. Stop with the sesame street **** and release these

1638595151514.png
These would be nice!

I knew NT would have a thread. I ain’t on kicks like that no more but tonight’s CW look nice. These even out? Don’t see it anywhere online

You guys think we will get a 3 point record shoe ? Like a limited edition shoe ?

With the way Steph is playing and how the Dubs are doing, I’d be shocked if they don’t release. UA is leaving a lot of money out there if they don’t…

I’d definitely double up on that MVP-esque cw! And I hope Steph doesn’t break the 3-point record in that cw too lol

With the way Steph is playing and how the Dubs are doing, I’d be shocked if they don’t release. UA is leaving a lot of money out there if they don’t…

I’d definitely double up on that MVP-esque cw! And I hope Steph doesn’t break the 3-point record in that cw too lol
You would think so, I hate to be too critical cause I’m not sure if they’re having ‘supply chain issues‘ but not even all of the Sesame Street colorways have come out yet. On top of how they handled the we believe pair I’m not confident they’ll give us these.

isn’t the whole skecher joke getting old? these shoes look better than anything Jordan brand has put in a long time
What if I told you I never heard the skecher joke. And it's not a joke. They look like Skechers. Under armour shoes have always struck me as cheap. A step above And 1. One or two models from the Curry line have looked decent to me. He should book it and go to Anta like his splash bro. They are lacing him with some quality looking sneakers.

I guess we can agree to to disagree. the Only currys I have disliked were the Curry 1 and 3.

isn’t the whole skecher joke getting old? these shoes look better than anything Jordan brand has put in a long time
They do kinda look like skechers though. The shoes that people are speculating are some curry model running shoe look better design wise.

I highly highly doubt there will be anything available from Curry Brand with him breaking the record that isn't just a t-shirt or something. They just haven't been moving like that. I'm sure the shipping issues come into play as well, but generally they've missed so many opportunities, I expect them to miss this one too. Should be a good game Saturday night though.

UA has been leaving a lot on the table. I really think they messed up the releases of the 8s. Most of the colors that they dropped looked like team CW. And they should have dropped a GR of the 9s at the beginning of the season. Also, the retro curry 1 was so limited. I’m sure it’s the pandemic/lockdown and supply chain issues all factoring in or a least i hope that’s the problem.

The miss on the we believe 8’s was crazy. I know for sure they would of sold a ton of shoes. maybe UA has some sort of production issue

Back
Top Bottom