THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Young Wolf :emoji_wolf:

Curry 4 FloTro - Young Wolf.png
How long did yours take to ship out from ordering date ? Those are beautiful BTW

How long did yours take to ship out from ordering date ? Those are beautiful BTW

Ordered around midnight of the release and received them on Wednesday. I used the Shop Runner shipping option btw.

So :pimp: Mine are scheduled for Monday. Definitely swapping laces. I’m going to refer to them as “Robb Starks”:lol: :nerd:

Nice! I’m putting the OG ones on the Pi Day 4 Flotros.

I ordered the purple pair 3 mins after the drop and they cancelled both mine and my girls order smh

I did go ahead and cop the white/red ones today (hoping these don't get canceled too)

Sorry if this has been posted or if this isn’t the right place to post it but futr 2 is out on UA. looks good. There’s some flex in the “flow”. I’m curious to why UA doesn’t post pictures of the actual shoe. It’s all cgi of late

Sorry if this has been posted or if this isn’t the right place to post it but futr 2 is out on UA. looks good. There’s some flex in the “flow”. I’m curious to why UA doesn’t post pictures of the actual shoe. It’s all cgi of late
This shoe has been discussed in the Under Armour thread, check it out

Dang! I didn't even know they restocked. :emoji_sweat_smile: I would've tried my luck.

I just hope that either Pink/Black or Lilac/Black cw launch next. :emoji_eyes:

Dang! I didn't even know they restocked. :emoji_sweat_smile: I would've tried my luck.

I just hope that either Pink/Black or Lilac/Black cw launch next. :emoji_eyes:
I have on both hit on the lilacs and both canceled. I honestly don’t know one person that has gotten them

Back
Top Bottom