THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

makes even less sense after paying him 1bil

I like Steph and his shoes and I know that he's the only thing UA has going for them in basketball but...

I can't see how they'll get their money's worth or any type of return on investment in the billion dollars that they're paying him. :stoneface:

The thing is, most of the things we’re asking for are things they did in the past. I’m not sure why it’s changed so much.

^ I actually like those. Wish we could get different upper materials or just see UA take some chances with the design but, that said, I do like this colorway.

Might be in for Iron sharpens Iron, but Flow has really spoiled me. Haven't worn my Curry 2s since I got the 8s and then the flotros.

same. Just realized they're releasing 4 retro (i'm assuming flotro..?). Would be a for sure buy if that's the case
those 4 will just be retros, not flotros. but there will be flotros for 1 lows and 2 lows.

also yall think OG curry 2s are still safe to wear? i want to un-DS a pair but afraid of sole separation.

those 4 will just be retros, not flotros. but there will be flotros for 1 lows and 2 lows.

also yall think OG curry 2s are still safe to wear? i want to un-DS a pair but afraid of sole separation.
I would say yes, 2 of my 1’s are in worse shape than my 2’s.

More Magic Xs

48EB3D8B-1070-42A0-831B-3D487D26B937.jpeg

I thought it was a Curry 9 at first glance lol

Otherwise, I like the idea of adapting previous cws onto his latest model a la LeBron Watch! I’m mostly excited for the retro and Flotro models though.

More Magic Xs

48EB3D8B-1070-42A0-831B-3D487D26B937.jpeg

I thought it was a Curry 9 at first glance lol

Otherwise, I like the idea of adapting previous cws onto his latest model a la LeBron Watch! I’m mostly excited for the retro and Flotro models though.

Those are dope. Hope that’s a released colorway.

I'd cop the More Magic 4 had it been Flotro. Will get the X then. Pass on all the retro if they're not Flotro either

Back
Top Bottom