THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

If nothing releases on champs I’m done waiting . I’m a just buy something else .
I read the cookie monsters are releasing in March so I wouldn’t put any stock in that release date on champs. UA has really ****ed this whole situation up

Did they actually release? My browser and app spun once the countdown ended. Never did a Champs release. Musta been an easy release for bots to eat up.

Yup until I see stuff on other websites I know it’s fake. Under armor has no curry products to buy , just a few shirts lol no men shoes

So what is deal with these being available? Are they selling out fast or is UA not releasing them?

via IG:

C616B558-8A62-4141-A5D3-E30070E8B1D7.jpeg

This colorblocking (Light Colored Mesh/Toe with a Dark Colored Tongue / Liner / Heel and a White Sole) is the winning formula for me to spend $$$ lol

On a side note, I'm tempted AF to pull the resale trigger on the Big Play cw on those 3rd party platforms! :smh: I'm trying to resist and wait for the cw that I TRULY want, The Black White Golds!

This is ridiculous, if UA is having supply chain issues and can’t churn out Curry 9s>D then how come these other shoe brands aren’t having the same issues:rolleyes

This is ridiculous, if UA is having supply chain issues and can’t churn out Curry 9s>D then how come these other shoe brands aren’t having the same issues:rolleyes

They are. How many Kyries are on shelf, with a usual release of early December? Lebrons usually release in October and they just got shelves in late December/early January and that’s at half the colors from usual. Adidas is dropping dames now but pushed them back. Jordan 36’s have been as bad as Curry’s - pushing dates back on every release.

Curry’s recently (last week) had a fairly big release in Asia (big birds, counts, warp the game). Maybe there’s hope they release stateside as well soon.

JS”

Actually got these a few weeks ago when they restocked UA website overnight. Got them around 1am then it was sold out in the morning

Attachments

• 180C9014-9A79-4964-82D3-17CEE5C3EA31.jpeg
    180C9014-9A79-4964-82D3-17CEE5C3EA31.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 37
  • E519A097-A78E-42EB-BFFD-E44B6F21CA4D.jpeg
    E519A097-A78E-42EB-BFFD-E44B6F21CA4D.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 90
  • 2EC14FCE-7172-43A2-AE8B-A043C0E6FA1A.jpeg
    2EC14FCE-7172-43A2-AE8B-A043C0E6FA1A.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 91
They are. How many Kyries are on shelf, with a usual release of early December? Lebrons usually release in October and they just got shelves in late December/early January and that’s at half the colors from usual. Adidas is dropping dames now but pushed them back. Jordan 36’s have been as bad as Curry’s - pushing dates back on every release.
But
UA should put out a commercial like New Balance lol

hahahaha for real

Back
Top Bottom