THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

The 1s in OG form aren’t bad in today’s world of new cushioning and tech. I just wear mine casually and for work, and I haven’t had any problems.

The 4s, on the other hand, feel TORTUROUS to wear! I’m glad that UA “Flotro-ed” this upper, as it’s very very on the eyes. AESTHETICALLY, the 4 is my favorite silhouette of the whole line. The 9s would be my second favorite.

I’d love to see the OG White/Black cw in flotro form!

UA do not disappoint me! We need the purple joints and a championship/FMVP pack and parade kicks!!!
willy-wonka-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir.gif

Jk they'll release the purple 4s

I fully expect UA to release a Finals pack or a Finals MVP pack, hopefully they don’t drag their feet and take their sweet a*s time>D

Got thru.. that complete’s the sesame street set. Too bad pick up option not available. Someone may have got to it before me. Lol.

It's there for me now. Absolute joke of a shoe for an NBA champion. They gotta do better with the 10s.
4 chips in 8 years and at the culmination of that, you get a literal sesame street shoe. Love UA, love Steph. The flow technology is awesome but they just have to do much, much, much better.

Pick up unavailable in the nearest brand house. From past orders, seems they only put 1 pair per size available for pick up, but they do have a more when you walk in the store.

**update: brand house near me only got lily’s.

Last edited:
It's there for me now. Absolute joke of a shoe for an NBA champion. They gotta do better with the 10s.
4 chips in 8 years and at the culmination of that, you get a literal sesame street shoe. Love UA, love Steph. The flow technology is awesome but they just have to do much, much, much better.
I agree Under Armor really dropped the ball and didn’t capitalize on the momentum.

Overall in basketball signature sneaker lines; Lebron, Greek, PG, Harden, kyrie, Leonard, embiid, and Dame all had a rough year getting their signature shoes to consumers. I feel this was the perfect time for under armor to show out and they fumbled

I agree Under Armor really dropped the ball and didn’t capitalize on the momentum.

Overall in basketball signature sneaker lines; Lebron, Greek, PG, Harden, kyrie, Leonard, embiid, and Dame all had a rough year getting their signature shoes to consumers. I feel this was the perfect time for under armor to show out and they fumbled
Not mad. Supply chain issues have affected all brands, however every curry 9 colorway that has released so far, we’ve seen Steph rock them on court.

I don’t think that can be said for Adidas and Nike with Dame being out majority of the season and Lebron rocking witnesses instead of the LB19.

Waiting on UA to restock the Abbys>D that’s what I get for dragging my feet thinking this will sit for awhile:frown:

Under Armour continues to drop the ball on the Curry line. How are the night night shirts and the back again shirt at the parade not being sold? That’s easy money. No championship shoes and if those tennis ball looking joints are the championship shoes…sigh

Back
Top Bottom