THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Ditto. At least release the “Night Night” shirt!

That Volt/Black is the Diet Starts Monday (Streewear Brand) collab. I’d get those just to Airbrush all the graffiti/branding Black lol

Ditto. At least release the “Night Night” shirt!

That Volt/Black is the Diet Starts Monday (Streewear Brand) collab. I’d get those just to Airbrush all the graffiti/branding Black lol
That makes sense since the word “diet” is all over the upper hahah. Yeah the branding killed the colorway sadly.

I wanted to purchase a Nike Championship shirt to commemorate the victory, but the designs are too bland for my liking. I got these coming in instead!

S/O to the homie, CRISONE (same username on IG)!

07894363-03D3-4BB7-88F7-8EB6C64F9D7A.jpeg

1D696F06-3D9F-4BC8-A7FF-DB9AFF3A1B69.jpeg

Did they take them down? I never saw them even when it was posted a few days back.

Did they take them down? I never saw them even when it was posted a few days back.
They are under the same link as the pink abbeys. Click on the link for the abbey shoes and you will see an option to buy the CNY

🤦🏻‍♂️ my bad…over looked them the whole time. Thought they were a Sesame Street pair. Appreciate it!!

I ordered both just before they sold out but product description says available SP retail locations too. Be on the lookout if you're in the Bay Area.

Shirt fire 🔥

EDIT: They restocked all sizes

Last edited:
Man I hope people sleep on the flotros so I can still sleep in on July 8 lol. 7am is too early

Back
Top Bottom