The official DC Animated movies thread

It looks like some of the OG's, Artemis, Nightwing, Aqualad, and Superboy are going black-ops in YJ S3.

DFRwOuOU0AEaBqO.jpg:large
my ***** aqualad part of beard gang :pimp:

That was great. Been wanting wally to die since he first showed up on young justice. I get that he's supposed to be annoying but it was too much.

I Really Liked Killing Joke... Mind You Never Read The OG Tho :ohwell: But The Bat Girl Portion Everyone Seems To Hate Was Grade A To Me & Added A Lot To The Overall Movie. I Will Say I Wanted To See & Hear More To Earn That R Rating>D

I Really Liked Killing Joke... Mind You Never Read The OG Tho :ohwell: But The Bat Girl Portion Everyone Seems To Hate Was Grade A To Me & Added A Lot To The Overall Movie. I Will Say I Wanted To See & Hear More To Earn That R Rating>D
only reason everybody hated it was because it was unrelated fluff. but I mean it put more action in the movie. honestly if you cut out that part there was barely any action in killing joke.

Mask of the Phantasm Blu Ray was amazing. Never forget the Batman theme with the lyrics. FLAMES.

just saw batman Harley Quinn. good hearing loren lester as Robin again. soo many memories. also ive never laughed so hard at a batman movie ever. I love this movie. in my opinion its worth being put in the DVD collection

Also agreee. I had my debates on whether I should give this movie a shot, simply because of the animation. But solid movie.
When Nightwing got the Yambs from Harley and Bruce walked in after they smashed. Straight Lulz.

Back
Top Bottom