The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

^^Ouch... no wonder people Hates Boston lol... Middle Finger to the Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, etc lol...

amen to that.
gotta hate boston sports

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

NIKE RFM took the money out they charged $186.30...$14 to ship to brooklyn, I'm 30mins away... i hope that's over night shipping

if that isnt overnight (which i doubt) you got the shaft
laugh.gif

even at 160+ ny tax (8.6%) its about $174. shipping should be $8 max (instead of the $12-13 they charged you),unless they increased their shipping rates like they did on NDC?
it seems like they have raised their shipping rates. i was charged $12 and change.

What a shame

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

NIKE RFM took the money out they charged $186.30...$14 to ship to brooklyn, I'm 30mins away... i hope that's over night shipping

if that isnt overnight (which i doubt) you got the shaft
laugh.gif

even at 160+ ny tax (8.6%) its about $174. shipping should be $8 max (instead of the $12-13 they charged you),unless they increased their shipping rates like they did on NDC?
it seems like they have raised their shipping rates. i was charged $12 and change.

What a shame

^^Ouch... no wonder people Hates Boston lol... Middle Finger to the Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, etc lol...

Straight up... Go Lakers, Go Yankees, Go Jets!!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

wooohooo ! go bandwagon fans!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

wooohooo ! go bandwagon fans!

got my pairs coming on Thursday... 10 and 10.5

NT Boston getting more this week (supposedly)..
NT ATL getting their restock wednesday.. hopefully ppl will be prepared to explode the phone lines lol..c

called NT ATL from the number i got on nike.com, but it says disconnected

got my pairs coming on Thursday... 10 and 10.5

NT Boston getting more this week (supposedly)..
NT ATL getting their restock wednesday.. hopefully ppl will be prepared to explode the phone lines lol..c

called NT ATL from the number i got on nike.com, but it says disconnected

Originally Posted by elrodo33

surely a bunch of people got theirs yesterday and it will be easier to get through today
a bunch of people got theirs yesterday, and it won't be easier to get through today .... and don't call us surely. 
laugh.gif
  (R.I.P. -- Leslie Nielsen)

Originally Posted by elrodo33

surely a bunch of people got theirs yesterday and it will be easier to get through today
a bunch of people got theirs yesterday, and it won't be easier to get through today .... and don't call us surely. 
laugh.gif
  (R.I.P. -- Leslie Nielsen)

Back
Top Bottom