The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I talked to NT Boston and they told me they would do phone orders. But im not sure if the calls today made them change their mind or not. Good luck to all who still trying to cop a pair. Might try to just hit up any Nike store that you can find on the locator.

I talked to NT Boston and they told me they would do phone orders. But im not sure if the calls today made them change their mind or not. Good luck to all who still trying to cop a pair. Might try to just hit up any Nike store that you can find on the locator.

NSM
pimp.gif

1hv8ma.jpg

NIKE RFM took the money out they charged $186.30...$14 to ship to brooklyn, I'm 30mins away... i hope that's over night shipping

NIKE RFM took the money out they charged $186.30...$14 to ship to brooklyn, I'm 30mins away... i hope that's over night shipping

these do run a little big. they are def a liitle bigger than my other sz 10.5 retro 3's. the quality is better than expected. they turned out alot better than they looked in the pics.

these do run a little big. they are def a liitle bigger than my other sz 10.5 retro 3's. the quality is better than expected. they turned out alot better than they looked in the pics.

got my pairs coming on Thursday... 10 and 10.5

NT Boston getting more this week (supposedly)..
NT ATL getting their restock wednesday.. hopefully ppl will be prepared to explode the phone lines lol..

NT ATL getting their restock wednesday.. hopefully ppl will be prepared to explode the phone lines lol..

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

riddla713 wrote:
^niketown is coming to texas, but its in dallas. 24,000 sq ft store just like rfm nike in new york. rf nike employee told me this info today when i was placing my phone order. i knew nike would pick dallas over houston, smh. db 3's are un'dsed tonight, brand new polo and fitted to match.
u believe him

why wouldnt i? the rep brought the topic up, he said i wouldnt have to worry about missing out on nike only releases in the future because nike was building a nike store in dallas. then i told him i live 4 hours away from dallas and he said " im sure nike wont stop in dallas, houston will probaly get one soon after but nothing is confirmed. the dallas store is all but built. these shoes are dope as hell, just as nice and maybe better than the db 6's. 1 pair is not enough imo, i will be holding on to all 3 of my pairs.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

riddla713 wrote:
^niketown is coming to texas, but its in dallas. 24,000 sq ft store just like rfm nike in new york. rf nike employee told me this info today when i was placing my phone order. i knew nike would pick dallas over houston, smh. db 3's are un'dsed tonight, brand new polo and fitted to match.
u believe him

why wouldnt i? the rep brought the topic up, he said i wouldnt have to worry about missing out on nike only releases in the future because nike was building a nike store in dallas. then i told him i live 4 hours away from dallas and he said " im sure nike wont stop in dallas, houston will probaly get one soon after but nothing is confirmed. the dallas store is all but built. these shoes are dope as hell, just as nice and maybe better than the db 6's. 1 pair is not enough imo, i will be holding on to all 3 of my pairs.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Niketown Boston is not accepting phone orders... this is what their facebook states...

"NIKETOWN Boston We will be receiving a small replen of the Jordan III DB Retro, hopefully tomorrow. To save you some time here are some answers to your FAQs. We don’t know when they will show up, how many we will get, or what sizes they will be. We will treat this as a mini-launch so no phone orders or holds for two days, first come f...irst served. As soon as they show they will be on our Facebook page. Good luck!"

Niketown Boston is not accepting phone orders... this is what their facebook states...

"NIKETOWN Boston We will be receiving a small replen of the Jordan III DB Retro, hopefully tomorrow. To save you some time here are some answers to your FAQs. We don’t know when they will show up, how many we will get, or what sizes they will be. We will treat this as a mini-launch so no phone orders or holds for two days, first come f...irst served. As soon as they show they will be on our Facebook page. Good luck!"

^^Ouch... no wonder people Hates Boston lol... Middle Finger to the Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, etc lol...

^^Ouch... no wonder people Hates Boston lol... Middle Finger to the Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, etc lol...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

if that isnt overnight (which i doubt) you got the shaft
laugh.gif

even at 160+ ny tax (8.6%) its about $174. shipping should be $8 max (instead of the $12-13 they charged you),unless they increased their shipping rates like they did on NDC?

laugh.gif

even at 160+ ny tax (8.6%) its about $174. shipping should be $8 max (instead of the $12-13 they charged you),unless they increased their shipping rates like they did on NDC?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

it seems like they have raised their shipping rates. i was charged $12 and change.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

it seems like they have raised their shipping rates. i was charged $12 and change.

amen to that.
gotta hate boston sports

Back
Top Bottom