The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

nt seattle sold out in like 2 minutes. they only had 1 or 2 per size. dont give up on ndc yet.

Just got my size 10 from NDC. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about these, pictures made them look so nice and now I'm kinda like ehhhh they are alright..might sell them and get the altitude 13's instead.

Just got my size 10 from NDC. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about these, pictures made them look so nice and now I'm kinda like ehhhh they are alright..might sell them and get the altitude 13's instead.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^yes sir. southeast side.

you got thru on a phone order? Im in Atasc. Still huntin!!
mad.gif

^yeah i got through yesterday with roosevelt feild mall nike store in new york. i just got lucky and called right after the info was posted.

^yeah i got through yesterday with roosevelt feild mall nike store in new york. i just got lucky and called right after the info was posted.

So I come home from school to find out that my order from RFM got "overlooked" and they ended up selling the pair I had to someone else. My card didn't get charged, but I'm still kinda pissed.

So I come home from school to find out that my order from RFM got "overlooked" and they ended up selling the pair I had to someone else. My card didn't get charged, but I'm still kinda pissed.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Was there in Lenonx, sold out in a heartbeat. Gucci was there too lmao.
Copped a 10 for a friend.

heard gucci mane was in there, hardly ever see him wear jordans, from jus pics on the net...guess he had to jump on the ship too smh

Originally Posted by zyr12

Was there in Lenonx, sold out in a heartbeat. Gucci was there too lmao.
Copped a 10 for a friend.

heard gucci mane was in there, hardly ever see him wear jordans, from jus pics on the net...guess he had to jump on the ship too smh

UPS just droped mines off and I'm kinda loving these, I will stick to one pair, you guys were rite on the quality, it kinda sucks there's no padding, the toung is to stiff, anybody notice the gray laces are smaller than the black ones, good thing I went with one pair.

UPS just droped mines off and I'm kinda loving these, I will stick to one pair, you guys were rite on the quality, it kinda sucks there's no padding, the toung is to stiff, anybody notice the gray laces are smaller than the black ones, good thing I went with one pair.

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Here's a pic I made of how the "lasered" design reads "COLE." I noticed some peeps still saying they are shapes! LOL.

Can't wait to get mines tomorrow finally from NDC.
tumblr_ld4ghfJJRR1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg

Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Looks pretty cool now when I opened the box.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Here's a pic I made of how the "lasered" design reads "COLE." I noticed some peeps still saying they are shapes! LOL.

Can't wait to get mines tomorrow finally from NDC.
tumblr_ld4ghfJJRR1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg

Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Looks pretty cool now when I opened the box.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom