The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

DAMN DAMN DAMN... Leave for a few days and come back to all these restocks.

I knew it was coming, I just wanted to be around when it happened. 

man im still looking for sz 10! no dice i calllled atl and busy all day! what gives man im not tryna pay 270+

man im still looking for sz 10! no dice i calllled atl and busy all day! what gives man im not tryna pay 270+

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

yeah me either, i refuse to pump 270, hope somethin shakes soon....lookin 4 a 10 as well. good luck 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

yeah me either, i refuse to pump 270, hope somethin shakes soon....lookin 4 a 10 as well. good luck 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

did you cop? Idk who else will have them,maybe NDC will restock..........
ndc not restocking. its all about phone orders now.

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

did you cop? Idk who else will have them,maybe NDC will restock..........
ndc not restocking. its all about phone orders now.

i got lucky this morning at NTNY, i guess someones credit card got declined last night but they had a size 10 for sale when i walked in at 10 Am...

i got lucky this morning at NTNY, i guess someones credit card got declined last night but they had a size 10 for sale when i walked in at 10 Am...

Too whomever said these run big, they weren't lying, got my usual size 11 and they fit like 11.5. and to you guys who ordered from NDC, have they charged you yet?
Tryin' to make me feel like i got some free shoes
laugh.gif
cause they ain't charged me yet at all.

Too whomever said these run big, they weren't lying, got my usual size 11 and they fit like 11.5. and to you guys who ordered from NDC, have they charged you yet?
Tryin' to make me feel like i got some free shoes
laugh.gif
cause they ain't charged me yet at all.

Have you guys seen the sample pics of these on sneakernews.com. I would post them on here but cant post pics from my iPhone
mad.gif

Have you guys seen the sample pics of these on sneakernews.com. I would post them on here but cant post pics from my iPhone
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom