The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by bigj505

anyone that wears a size 15.

Perryville Nike Outlet has them for retail.
these hit the outlet are you sure those aint your size 15 that u had.did you return them?

Originally Posted by rauls054

these hit the outlet are you sure those aint your size 15 that u had.did you return them? 
they are there from my return. i ordered for someone that usually wants db releases and he said he didnt want them no more.
and i know they are still there because i was there today.

they are there from my return. i ordered for someone that usually wants db releases and he said he didnt want them no more.

68915b44736e0b7f25c878d998dc6bf06579599.jpg

lol sometimes you try to help people and look what happens.

lol sometimes you try to help people and look what happens.

Whats good on here?  I am new to this forum, wow...am glad i found this board...well anyway...I am a big fan on Jordan III's and Spizikes.  It feels to be here.  

Whats good on here?  I am new to this forum, wow...am glad i found this board...well anyway...I am a big fan on Jordan III's and Spizikes.  It feels to be here.  

I am sort of playing catch up so am going straight to the point. Is there anywhere online that I get these kix in a size 12 or can i buy it from somebody? I have a Paypal account but unfortunately for me, I live in S. Korea and I cannot find these kix out here.

I am sort of playing catch up so am going straight to the point. Is there anywhere online that I get these kix in a size 12 or can i buy it from somebody? I have a Paypal account but unfortunately for me, I live in S. Korea and I cannot find these kix out here.

^i have rocked mine for 2 days straight ( about 4-6 hours per day ) and no signs of cracking at all. also the clear sole is real easy to keep fresh, all the dirt and other residue just wipes right off with soap and warm water. i got 2 pairs in my hands now and 4 more will be delivered today, but then i have to ship 3 of them out so i will end up with 3 pairs of these for myself.

^i have rocked mine for 2 days straight ( about 4-6 hours per day ) and no signs of cracking at all. also the clear sole is real easy to keep fresh, all the dirt and other residue just wipes right off with soap and warm water. i got 2 pairs in my hands now and 4 more will be delivered today, but then i have to ship 3 of them out so i will end up with 3 pairs of these for myself.

Back
Top Bottom