The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

nursing school got me missing out on evrything.... all the restocks hopefully i get lucky!

mr flowers = nursing school = 2011 swag!

i hope i get on restocks too

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

nursing school got me missing out on evrything.... all the restocks hopefully i get lucky!

mr flowers = nursing school = 2011 swag!

i hope i get on restocks too

nursing school is more important than Jordan releases. When you get where you wanna be you will be able to pay reseller prices.

nursing school is more important than Jordan releases. When you get where you wanna be you will be able to pay reseller prices.

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

alot of angry sneaker heads on this thread. its all about knowing the right people and knowing the right spots to buy kicks. i dont ever make a line and i dont ever have a problem buying myself a pair. if ur hustle is on point than you wouldnt need a box of tissues.

cool greys are next so im sure alot more crying will come.
I assume you will be selling yours at retail since they came so easily to you?  Some people have legit gripes.  That's not crying.

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

alot of angry sneaker heads on this thread. its all about knowing the right people and knowing the right spots to buy kicks. i dont ever make a line and i dont ever have a problem buying myself a pair. if ur hustle is on point than you wouldnt need a box of tissues.

cool greys are next so im sure alot more crying will come.
I assume you will be selling yours at retail since they came so easily to you?  Some people have legit gripes.  That's not crying.

Has anybody yet notice the fork & spaghetti logo hidden behind the tab? That was kind of dope.
smokin.gif

The other shoe has another logo but I can't make out what it is..

Has anybody yet notice the fork & spaghetti logo hidden behind the tab? That was kind of dope.
smokin.gif

The other shoe has another logo but I can't make out what it is..

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Thank u man I know so everytime they do a restock im in class or sleep getting ready to go to clinical imma have to pay reseller im not gonna win i finally gave up lol...... good luck to everyone and on cool grays on a happy note i got that on lock finally!

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Thank u man I know so everytime they do a restock im in class or sleep getting ready to go to clinical imma have to pay reseller im not gonna win i finally gave up lol...... good luck to everyone and on cool grays on a happy note i got that on lock finally!

Originally Posted by bigj505

anyone that wears a size 15.

Perryville Nike Outlet has them for retail.
these hit the outlet are you sure those aint your size 15 that u had.did you return them?

Back
Top Bottom