The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^^^^ their not getting 300 for em trust me i sold mine for 280 17 shipping thats 298 after paypal and ebay i ended up w abt 265 so u did good bruh

Wish I would of copped 2 pairs, but I ended coping cool grey XI's from 01, for the same price the DB III's were going for.

Wish I would of copped 2 pairs, but I ended coping cool grey XI's from 01, for the same price the DB III's were going for.

I am so impressed with these. Top 3 easily of 2010! I got these recently and this is a shoe I took the most time on inspecting (lots of cool things). Weird thing though, is that these don't have the wiggle room like the White/Cement 3s. I'm thinking I need to get a half-size up because they fit me kind of snub. I'm happy that I was able to get these for only $30 more above retail (way worth it). There are some ridiculous prices for these on eBay, and I'm glad I got them now. Keeping the black laces on these, the grey laces didn't look right on them. I think these are my favorite 3s next to the True Blues.
pimp.gif

I am so impressed with these. Top 3 easily of 2010! I got these recently and this is a shoe I took the most time on inspecting (lots of cool things). Weird thing though, is that these don't have the wiggle room like the White/Cement 3s. I'm thinking I need to get a half-size up because they fit me kind of snub. I'm happy that I was able to get these for only $30 more above retail (way worth it). There are some ridiculous prices for these on eBay, and I'm glad I got them now. Keeping the black laces on these, the grey laces didn't look right on them. I think these are my favorite 3s next to the True Blues.
pimp.gif

i'm still on the hunt for these i can't find a 9 any where?? i struck out on all the restocks i need these.
frown.gif

i'm still on the hunt for these i can't find a 9 any where?? i struck out on all the restocks i need these.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Was rick on Pawn stars wearing these tonight when he was getting in that blue lotus?

omg, i wondered that too....it looked like them
I'm pretty sure he was.  They have been known to have some Jordans on that show in the past. 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Was rick on Pawn stars wearing these tonight when he was getting in that blue lotus?

omg, i wondered that too....it looked like them
I'm pretty sure he was.  They have been known to have some Jordans on that show in the past. 

Back
Top Bottom