The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by EAE7325

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

anyone think these will restock? the link is still up on NDC. im about to trade a pair of south beaches for these but im afraid if they do restock il be on the short end of the deal. thoughts?

If you absolutely want the DB's... If I were you I would sell the south beaches and buy the DB's.... the resell value of the south beaches have skyrocketed (averaging about min. $350-$400) ... just my thoughts!!
wink.gif
i thought about that but i cant find a pair of DB 3s in a size 10 anywhere for a good price. ebay has a couple, one is 400 the other is 360.

Me neither and I searched. Resell on these is nuts... Just wait a bit.. Save up. And when a major is coming people start to sell more to get the cash for the new thing...
Watched it happen with the cool greys... that's how I got a pair of space jams.. 

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

anyone think these will restock? the link is still up on NDC. im about to trade a pair of south beaches for these but im afraid if they do restock il be on the short end of the deal. thoughts?

If you absolutely want the DB's... If I were you I would sell the south beaches and buy the DB's.... the resell value of the south beaches have skyrocketed (averaging about min. $350-$400) ... just my thoughts!!
wink.gif
i thought about that but i cant find a pair of DB 3s in a size 10 anywhere for a good price. ebay has a couple, one is 400 the other is 360.

Me neither and I searched. Resell on these is nuts... Just wait a bit.. Save up. And when a major is coming people start to sell more to get the cash for the new thing...
Watched it happen with the cool greys... that's how I got a pair of space jams.. 
yea as much as i want them i think im going to wait. im really hoping for a restock.

wink.gif

yea as much as i want them i think im going to wait. im really hoping for a restock.

Slamdunkspace is legit, but international sellers based in Asia may sell you B-grades (like Mental Kicks did). I'd be cautious.

Slamdunkspace is legit, but international sellers based in Asia may sell you B-grades (like Mental Kicks did). I'd be cautious.

Not restocking... I called nike yesterday asking this, said nope and she checked in there system..
ohwell.gif
They say that after each restock.
laugh.gif
  Their restock info on shoes is unreliable to say the least.

Not restocking... I called nike yesterday asking this, said nope and she checked in there system..
ohwell.gif
They say that after each restock.
laugh.gif
  Their restock info on shoes is unreliable to say the least.

ah nuts, i knew jay was a bit slack in maintaining his website, but i had no idea he was this slack. i almost met him when i was in china last year, during a stop over in his city. spoke to him on the phone but he was located too far out in the sticks.

ah nuts, i knew jay was a bit slack in maintaining his website, but i had no idea he was this slack. i almost met him when i was in china last year, during a stop over in his city. spoke to him on the phone but he was located too far out in the sticks.

Besides ebay....are there any "reputable" sites that would have a 10.5? I'm not familiar with these different sites like mental kicks and slamdunkspace.

Besides ebay....are there any "reputable" sites that would have a 10.5? I'm not familiar with these different sites like mental kicks and slamdunkspace.

Back
Top Bottom