The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

i liked these at first but now the wingdings font on the shoe is killin it for me. has the price been confirmed because i have seen $125 and $160, $125 would makes these worth coppin.

i liked these at first but now the wingdings font on the shoe is killin it for me. has the price been confirmed because i have seen $125 and $160, $125 would makes these worth coppin.

Originally Posted by riddla713

nice lol 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

nice lol 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

thebeast, can you do a ps where the cracks in the ele print are black?

I like the all black but it just sems slightly overbearing, love to see *$! the black cracks would look.

sorry i aint do it the next day like i said but here it is

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

thebeast, can you do a ps where the cracks in the ele print are black?

I like the all black but it just sems slightly overbearing, love to see *$! the black cracks would look.

sorry i aint do it the next day like i said but here it is

Red print with the black cracks would have made these a whole lot better...but I'm going to still TRY and get a pair regardless...good job thebeast23 on the PS

Red print with the black cracks would have made these a whole lot better...but I'm going to still TRY and get a pair regardless...good job thebeast23 on the PS

sick.gif
 X 1,000,000

So after 22 years this is how the air jordan 3 has come to look like...
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 X 1,000,000

So after 22 years this is how the air jordan 3 has come to look like...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Seriously... who is going to try to soleswap with these?

That would be AMAZING.

how would that even work on a pair of 3's? mainly with the stitching on the front...

anybody have a link to the DB VI thread searched and I can't find it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Seriously... who is going to try to soleswap with these?

That would be AMAZING.

how would that even work on a pair of 3's? mainly with the stitching on the front...

anybody have a link to the DB VI thread searched and I can't find it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom