The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wonder how it was in chicago last year for da vi's
It depends more on the size you are looking for, but generally speaking, at Ntown Chi, if you get there by the time they open, you should be ok. For past Db releases they have had a decent amount to go around.

I wear a size 10 the most comman shoe size, thanks for the info..

It depends more on the size you are looking for, but generally speaking, at Ntown Chi, if you get there by the time they open, you should be ok. For past Db releases they have had a decent amount to go around.

word life sux to wear a 10 if u a sneakerhead LOL SMH @ us

Originally Posted by thebeast23

True that..

Originally Posted by thebeast23

True that..

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

12/11/10 Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black 437536-600, $160

taken straight from the nike and jordan release date pages on nike.com. http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11

but if you go to jumpman23.com it has a pic of them and lists them as a november release at $125. http://www.nike.com/jumpm...00?idx=55&cid=437536-600
ANOTHER December Release....
30t6p3b.gif

Why Are They Trying To Cram Every Thing Into One Month.? That Makes No Sense... If I Want These Ill Probably Have To Start Savin Now An If These Arent $125 Then Nahh... Im Good. I Doubt These Make It Out The Box More Than 3 Times.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

12/11/10 Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black 437536-600, $160

taken straight from the nike and jordan release date pages on nike.com. http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11

but if you go to jumpman23.com it has a pic of them and lists them as a november release at $125. http://www.nike.com/jumpm...00?idx=55&cid=437536-600
ANOTHER December Release....
30t6p3b.gif

Why Are They Trying To Cram Every Thing Into One Month.? That Makes No Sense... If I Want These Ill Probably Have To Start Savin Now An If These Arent $125 Then Nahh... Im Good. I Doubt These Make It Out The Box More Than 3 Times.

It seems like theyve made an error possibly because one says 11/12 and other says 12/11.  Hopefully it was just an error.Well in place like Mexico, the date comes before the month so hope fully it is 12 November, 2010 lol.

It seems like theyve made an error possibly because one says 11/12 and other says 12/11.  Hopefully it was just an error.Well in place like Mexico, the date comes before the month so hope fully it is 12 November, 2010 lol.

Back
Top Bottom