The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

The original pics that were released showed them with white laces... they look much better with the black ones!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they look alot better with black laces. im glad they chnged that

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Thinkin about coppin just to flip... I dnt see myself in these its jus something off about em... don't really like when a shoe is one particular color other than white or black... but I knw mad heads will be lookin for these...

:smh:

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Thinkin about coppin just to flip... I dnt see myself in these its jus something off about em... don't really like when a shoe is one particular color other than white or black... but I knw mad heads will be lookin for these...

:smh:

y'all act like y'all can't take a sharpie and go in on the cement i know i will...when u buy the shoe its yours...do what you want w/ it!!!

y'all act like y'all can't take a sharpie and go in on the cement i know i will...when u buy the shoe its yours...do what you want w/ it!!!

Damn man...I'm getting these for sure...idk how but I am for sure...are house of hoops getting them?

Damn man...I'm getting these for sure...idk how but I am for sure...are house of hoops getting them?

actually i think the black laced ones was the earlier version, and the grey/silver lace is the proper release
frown.gif

actually i think the black laced ones was the earlier version, and the grey/silver lace is the proper release
frown.gif

i hope you're right, cuz i also like the black laces more. The first image had black laces but the the doernbecher photos had the grey ones. Marquee is likely to have the earlier version too.

But cool either way tbh, black laces are easy to come by.

i hope you're right, cuz i also like the black laces more. The first image had black laces but the the doernbecher photos had the grey ones. Marquee is likely to have the earlier version too.

But cool either way tbh, black laces are easy to come by.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Does anyone know the REAL RD for these yet???
Is it Nov or Dec ???

Called up Nike the other day and one of the reps told me December 11.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Does anyone know the REAL RD for these yet???
Is it Nov or Dec ???

Called up Nike the other day and one of the reps told me December 11.

Air Jordan III Doernbecher
Style:
437536-600
Color: Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black
Release Date: December 11th, 2010
Retail: 160.00

Air Jordan III Doernbecher
Style:
437536-600
Color: Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black
Release Date: December 11th, 2010
Retail: 160.00