The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

there's gonna be enuff pairs that NTNY is considering letting everyone double cop the first time instead of lining up again for ur 2nd pair no problem
it's gonna b a case of if you didn't want them enuff u didn't get them i'm gunning for 3 it shouldn't be that hard

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

there's gonna be enuff pairs that NTNY is considering letting everyone double cop the first time instead of lining up again for ur 2nd pair no problem
it's gonna b a case of if you didn't want them enuff u didn't get them i'm gunning for 3 it shouldn't be that hard

I hope it's the same way over here at the CHI

I hope it's the same way over here at the CHI

Originally Posted by eltouha

they have black or silver laces?

Looking like they might come with both? So this is officially for the 4th. Nobody can seem to get their story straight.......
tired.gif

what is NTNY not to be ignorant but i wanna cop these and i have slacked on my sneaker game. thanxsz ppl

what is NTNY not to be ignorant but i wanna cop these and i have slacked on my sneaker game. thanxsz ppl

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

Think i was geekz 1st subscriber, and i dont think ive ever seen him so excited about a shoe.

Personally i loved em before i found out they were covered in 3m a few weeks ago, and for me that's another +.

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

Think i was geekz 1st subscriber, and i dont think ive ever seen him so excited about a shoe.

Personally i loved em before i found out they were covered in 3m a few weeks ago, and for me that's another +.

Back
Top Bottom