The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Called NTSF and dude said there is already some cats lined up. Then he said there will be PLENTY of these.
So why they lining up? smh
laugh.gif

Called NTSF and dude said there is already some cats lined up. Then he said there will be PLENTY of these.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cobrab19

laugh.gif

I went by to see what Kobe gear they had on clearance since I was in Chinatown anyways and saw 3-5 dudes with their chairs at around 11am most likely they were there earlier. They were camping out for DB3 huh? I thought it was for the Altitudes. 

Originally Posted by cobrab19

laugh.gif

I went by to see what Kobe gear they had on clearance since I was in Chinatown anyways and saw 3-5 dudes with their chairs at around 11am most likely they were there earlier. They were camping out for DB3 huh? I thought it was for the Altitudes. 

Originally Posted by freshkickz86

Is there 1 per household limit on these for NDC?

dont know but are those your shoes in your pic? i got a pair too. anywayz nice shoes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshkickz86

Is there 1 per household limit on these for NDC?

dont know but are those your shoes in your pic? i got a pair too. anywayz nice shoes.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom