The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I swear if someone asks for the non-flash site after this you should get permabanned it's 2010 people seriously get with the times

CLICK HERE: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Nike+nok-Flash+site

"Nok-flash"???

Skateboard-Fail-Gif.gif

Whoooooooooops

Game on! Refresh..refresh..refresh..refresh......

If last year's release was an indication, there might be an early release andthen restock at a crazy hour! You never know with NDC.

Game on! Refresh..refresh..refresh..refresh......

If last year's release was an indication, there might be an early release andthen restock at a crazy hour! You never know with NDC.

Called up NT CHI and they said there going to open at 8 but people saying there opening at 7 so don't know wats up.

Called up NT CHI and they said there going to open at 8 but people saying there opening at 7 so don't know wats up.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I Also seen on FaceBook That they open AT 8 but IDK Cause last week i thought it was 8 for The BIN VII but really was 7 so IDK

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I Also seen on FaceBook That they open AT 8 but IDK Cause last week i thought it was 8 for The BIN VII but really was 7 so IDK

Back
Top Bottom