The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

i knew i shouldnt have left my place to have dinner tonight haha...

o well i just gotta pray for a restock. anyone have word on when or if it will happen?

i knew i shouldnt have left my place to have dinner tonight haha...

o well i just gotta pray for a restock. anyone have word on when or if it will happen?

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

wasup n e one in niketown sf debating on going over there ryt now

i'm on the same page! no one with info. i just don't know if it's worth waiting in line to be turned away. the bay has a lot of shoe heads especially in my size (9). 
tired.gif

i'm on the same page! no one with info. i just don't know if it's worth waiting in line to be turned away. the bay has a lot of shoe heads especially in my size (9). 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by weapen12

tired.gif
Just came back from my pizza spot, drove by niketown sf(around 12 am) and there was about maybe 10 people waiting in the cold
sick.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by weapen12

tired.gif
Just came back from my pizza spot, drove by niketown sf(around 12 am) and there was about maybe 10 people waiting in the cold
sick.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Thought they were releasing midnight? I'm lost it's 11:45 here in houston fail for me lol

Haha, somebody school this kid on time zones...

School me teacher :-/ smh didn't know it was eastern time
i'm in houston too. tried at 12:12, in my cart, then got robbed on the last step

u and me both FTL, i had a relative in ATL and she was about to go to Lennox Mall but ppl was camping all over the place...guess ill wait on a Re-Stock on nike.com

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Thought they were releasing midnight? I'm lost it's 11:45 here in houston fail for me lol

Haha, somebody school this kid on time zones...

School me teacher :-/ smh didn't know it was eastern time
i'm in houston too. tried at 12:12, in my cart, then got robbed on the last step

u and me both FTL, i had a relative in ATL and she was about to go to Lennox Mall but ppl was camping all over the place...guess ill wait on a Re-Stock on nike.com

Back
Top Bottom