The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Was gonna try my luck online but was stuck picking up peeps at JFK. heard queens had 150 plus pairs and people were walking out with multiples ,sucks cause I was right there too and didn't know they and a mid night release ... Anyways ended up at 21 mercer street was like the 75th in line,talk about no orginization they had a release at 12 didn't let people in til 1220 I couldn't believe some of the workers, no professionalism what so ever I guess this is normal protocol for Nike? Felt like the guys at supreme them people swear they own that sh't but there just a bunch of suckers working retail while i shop...Got my pair at 2am and obviously didn't have my size but wasn't leaving empty handed....they had 7-7 1/2 and big ol 14..... A lot of hipsters wearing heat and then couldnt dress I'm talking adidas sweats and jordans dudes had cheap #%* coats expensive #%* kicks ?? Enough rambling good luck NT

Was gonna try my luck online but was stuck picking up peeps at JFK. heard queens had 150 plus pairs and people were walking out with multiples ,sucks cause I was right there too and didn't know they and a mid night release ... Anyways ended up at 21 mercer street was like the 75th in line,talk about no orginization they had a release at 12 didn't let people in til 1220 I couldn't believe some of the workers, no professionalism what so ever I guess this is normal protocol for Nike? Felt like the guys at supreme them people swear they own that sh't but there just a bunch of suckers working retail while i shop...Got my pair at 2am and obviously didn't have my size but wasn't leaving empty handed....they had 7-7 1/2 and big ol 14..... A lot of hipsters wearing heat and then couldnt dress I'm talking adidas sweats and jordans dudes had cheap #%* coats expensive #%* kicks ?? Enough rambling good luck NT

well NTSF is a wrap! drove by and about 65 peeps there. from what i heard is 100 is the magic number but people in line can by multiple pairs. i hate these type of releases. wasn't goin' to resell. resellers win again! hope for the restock(if any).

well NTSF is a wrap! drove by and about 65 peeps there. from what i heard is 100 is the magic number but people in line can by multiple pairs. i hate these type of releases. wasn't goin' to resell. resellers win again! hope for the restock(if any).

Originally Posted by weapen12

The multiple pair thing is messed up. Did they do that last year too?

Originally Posted by weapen12

The multiple pair thing is messed up. Did they do that last year too?

I'm at NTNY right now and this dude just showed up with the DBs on his feet. Must have gotten them from 21 Mercer... Why the hell do people so this??? He looks like a lame fighting for attention.

I'm at NTNY right now and this dude just showed up with the DBs on his feet. Must have gotten them from 21 Mercer... Why the hell do people so this??? He looks like a lame fighting for attention.

Back
Top Bottom