The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

This holiday season will be CRAZY!! Soooo much heat!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Anybody know when these will hit sites? Specifically what sites will sell them?
Nike.com will have them in December

[table][tr][td]12/11/10[/td][td]Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black[/td][td]437536-600, $160[/td][/tr][/table]

This holiday season will be CRAZY!! Soooo much heat!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Anybody know when these will hit sites? Specifically what sites will sell them?
Nike.com will have them in December

[table][tr][td]12/11/10[/td][td]Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black[/td][td]437536-600, $160[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Jordan Brand has updated their release date info SMH

DAMN, they playing it too close with that RD. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Jordan Brand has updated their release date info SMH

DAMN, they playing it too close with that RD. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Well the second picture definitely cements it for me.

Ugliest jordan 3 ever made. I can now see that the "pattern" on the upper is random shapes? Some random triangles just thrown in there?

So that along with the lack of contrasting elephant print. The icey sole causing them to look like fakes to me. And that red contrast stitching on the toe. One of the ugliest shoes ive seen from JB.

But to each his own.

Well the second picture definitely cements it for me.

Ugliest jordan 3 ever made. I can now see that the "pattern" on the upper is random shapes? Some random triangles just thrown in there?

So that along with the lack of contrasting elephant print. The icey sole causing them to look like fakes to me. And that red contrast stitching on the toe. One of the ugliest shoes ive seen from JB.

But to each his own.

can someone tell me how i can cop these for the retail price?

do these charity shoes release at stores? i really wanna get these.

can someone tell me how i can cop these for the retail price?

do these charity shoes release at stores? i really wanna get these.

New Pics help But Still a No Go for me. I know the kids designed these But I still don't like them.... maybe for collectors purposes but I would never wear these, and I only buy shoes that I like enough to wear....

New Pics help But Still a No Go for me. I know the kids designed these But I still don't like them.... maybe for collectors purposes but I would never wear these, and I only buy shoes that I like enough to wear....

Back
Top Bottom