The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Thought they were releasing midnight? I'm lost it's 11:45 here in houston fail for me lol

Haha, somebody school this kid on time zones...

School me teacher :-/ smh didn't know it was eastern time

Thought they were releasing midnight? I'm lost it's 11:45 here in houston fail for me lol

No Swoosh Discount 
ohwell.gif

i'm in houston too. tried at 12:12, in my cart, then got robbed on the last step

i'm in houston too. tried at 12:12, in my cart, then got robbed on the last step

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i did everything the nike rep told me to do

i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried

i had to come in here to get the link

i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up

i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one

i have never been able to complete a online release never

you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online

i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's

ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but

when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it

i dont know what the problem is ,

i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes

when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop

and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was

thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem

now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices

i am sick and tired of this chit

just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price

or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy

just one time

and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it

but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column

........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23

thats right i am upset....................................................................................peace23

check your pm...

WE have the same problem, No luck with online purchasing then eventually got the hang of it

Maybe next time try, MEN-NEW RELEASES-SHOE then just keep going back and forth with FEATURES, NEWEST, and COLLECTION or just keep refreshing

Some are lucky on Camp-Outs, Some are lucky on on-line purchasing, Some are really good sneaker hunter and bargain deals, that's how the game is now... 

Originally Posted by BigTy23

i did everything the nike rep told me to do

i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried

i had to come in here to get the link

i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up

i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one

i have never been able to complete a online release never

you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online

i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's

ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but

when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it

i dont know what the problem is ,

i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes

when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop

and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was

thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem

now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices

i am sick and tired of this chit

just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price

or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy

just one time

and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it

but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column

........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23

thats right i am upset....................................................................................peace23

check your pm...

WE have the same problem, No luck with online purchasing then eventually got the hang of it

Maybe next time try, MEN-NEW RELEASES-SHOE then just keep going back and forth with FEATURES, NEWEST, and COLLECTION or just keep refreshing

Some are lucky on Camp-Outs, Some are lucky on on-line purchasing, Some are really good sneaker hunter and bargain deals, that's how the game is now... 

This is the first release I've ever missed out on. That includes NDC/JB. I have always been able to obtain my pair and an extra pair or two. I feel like this release was limited so Nike can keep restocking subtly over the next few weeks. Just like they did last year and that way the hype train will keep rolling.

How is it I was able to get two pairs of Eminem II's but not one of these? SMH.

It's all good. I have faith these will be like the VI's last year. Nike wants that money, this charity is a huge deal.

This is the first release I've ever missed out on. That includes NDC/JB. I have always been able to obtain my pair and an extra pair or two. I feel like this release was limited so Nike can keep restocking subtly over the next few weeks. Just like they did last year and that way the hype train will keep rolling.

It's all good. I have faith these will be like the VI's last year. Nike wants that money, this charity is a huge deal.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

You have my pair of Eminem IIs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

You have my pair of Eminem IIs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

NT Chicago, chances are... so far no snow, I'd be waking up really early just to be safe
I live in the west burbs. Just ran out to my car to get something and snow is starting to collect on my windshield and car. If its not snowing yet in Chicago I am guessing it will within the next hour or so as the weather usually moves from west to east.

Hopefully keeps people away for a few more hours so we don't have to wait in this weather all night.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

NT Chicago, chances are... so far no snow, I'd be waking up really early just to be safe
I live in the west burbs. Just ran out to my car to get something and snow is starting to collect on my windshield and car. If its not snowing yet in Chicago I am guessing it will within the next hour or so as the weather usually moves from west to east.

Hopefully keeps people away for a few more hours so we don't have to wait in this weather all night.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

People with Swoosh account, were you able you get it with discount? Just curious......

No discount. That was a let down for me but I knew it was coming, now I can't get my sprite greens!

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

People with Swoosh account, were you able you get it with discount? Just curious......

No discount. That was a let down for me but I knew it was coming, now I can't get my sprite greens!

Back
Top Bottom