The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

rocked mine today...
67144_10150135703953102_812068101_8112861_4679989_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Who said that the free or ground shipping orders aren't processed first/fast, I got my shipping confirmation email already
pimp.gif
man u lucky
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Who said that the free or ground shipping orders aren't processed first/fast, I got my shipping confirmation email already
pimp.gif
man u lucky
pimp.gif

Thank you to everyone that came out today to make this a successful launch for Nike, and the Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Still have a few sizes left, so give us a call to see if we have what you're looking for! 206.447.6453

^^ To help those out that wasn't able to get a pair.

Thank you to everyone that came out today to make this a successful launch for Nike, and the Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Still have a few sizes left, so give us a call to see if we have what you're looking for! 206.447.6453

^^ To help those out that wasn't able to get a pair.

I hope their pairs do rot! I have a good feeling there's gonna be massive restocks like with the VI's last year.So they better unload those pairs quick..but at 350, I don't think so! Eventually, everyone who wants these will get theirs. I was not lucky with NDC last night, but I'm not fretting. Last year, I didn't secure a pair until the next Wednesday.

I hope their pairs do rot! I have a good feeling there's gonna be massive restocks like with the VI's last year.So they better unload those pairs quick..but at 350, I don't think so! Eventually, everyone who wants these will get theirs. I was not lucky with NDC last night, but I'm not fretting. Last year, I didn't secure a pair until the next Wednesday.

Originally Posted by magc840

i hope theirs sit as well. my fingers will be crossed that i scoop a pair!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

i hope theirs sit as well. my fingers will be crossed that i scoop a pair!
happy.gif

ajp2k3 I bet those are theirs or the other two people that bought like 10 packs. Saw this guy stuff his truck full of kicks. Went into the store and made about 3-5 rounds pickingup kicks and loading them to his ride.

Either way hope they don't sell all of them cause I wanted to grab a couple for a buddy of mine also.

ajp2k3 I bet those are theirs or the other two people that bought like 10 packs. Saw this guy stuff his truck full of kicks. Went into the store and made about 3-5 rounds pickingup kicks and loading them to his ride.

Either way hope they don't sell all of them cause I wanted to grab a couple for a buddy of mine also.

Never understood why people get so mad at resellers. They do their homework, camp, put in work and get their pairs which is more than I can say for a lot of NTers that sit on their %%#, wait for news, info, links, hookups and sneakers on a silver platter to their door for lowball prices. Give me a break.

Yes some of you live in the middle of no where and really don't have access but the rest of you stop *****ing.

Never understood why people get so mad at resellers. They do their homework, camp, put in work and get their pairs which is more than I can say for a lot of NTers that sit on their %%#, wait for news, info, links, hookups and sneakers on a silver platter to their door for lowball prices. Give me a break.

Yes some of you live in the middle of no where and really don't have access but the rest of you stop *****ing.

I find it funny that everyone is complaining about resellers when they only reason they got the chance to resell, is because not enough people showed up to buy them.  I tried NDC and didnt get thru so I put on my coat, and stood on line. While on line (NTNY) I met a group from Jersey, Philly, and DC.  If people really wanted these, they would have found a chance.  After I brought my first pair,  I went to the back of the line and got another pair for my girl.  After that, I went to the back of the line twice more and was able to get the size I wanted each time.  If everyone that's complaining (in ny at least) got up and went to the store, they would have gotten a pair.  People were showing up 30 mins after opening and walking out with pairs.  I did the same when it came to the Motorsports... Went to the back of the line and hope not enough people showed up.  Bottom line, it seems like every NT had a surplus... some of y'all should stop being lazy.

Back
Top Bottom