The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Congrats to those who copped. I actually liked these, but WAAYYYY too much other heat releasing this month. Probably gonna cop a pair eventually though.

Congrats to those who copped. I actually liked these, but WAAYYYY too much other heat releasing this month. Probably gonna cop a pair eventually though.

this thread is full of cry babies.
i come in here to read some good stuff and just read crying.
resellers are to blame for everything. waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
i want these sooooooooooo bad but im not willing to pay a little extra for them.

i hope dudes realize that niketowns be TAXING dudes on shipping fees. i think like 18 bucks flat rate or some BS.
so 160 + tax (9 for me) + 18 in tax is almsot 200. dudes willing to let pairs go for like 240 from what im seeing. NOT a big difference.

this thread is full of cry babies.
i come in here to read some good stuff and just read crying.
resellers are to blame for everything. waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
i want these sooooooooooo bad but im not willing to pay a little extra for them.

i hope dudes realize that niketowns be TAXING dudes on shipping fees. i think like 18 bucks flat rate or some BS.
so 160 + tax (9 for me) + 18 in tax is almsot 200. dudes willing to let pairs go for like 240 from what im seeing. NOT a big difference.

shipping is free right now w/ NT lol

but yea i missed out. i wish i scooped a pair. and this would be the wknd im also not in NYC so i couldnt really hit my sources or spots.

shipping is free right now w/ NT lol

but yea i missed out. i wish i scooped a pair. and this would be the wknd im also not in NYC so i couldnt really hit my sources or spots.

Maybe it's the fact that not everyone lives near an NT... I live in NC so getting in line wasn't a possibility. I think reselling has become the death of the sneaker collecting game. Not everyone has a rock solid connection, nor the money to spend 300+ for some kicks that retail for 160. It never used to be this bad in the sneaker community. To see that picture with the guy and his kids going in three times was OD. Could have been a few pairs for people who got jipped online last night like myself. People who may have actually been in line if they had the chance. Not hating, Not crying, just saying...

Maybe it's the fact that not everyone lives near an NT... I live in NC so getting in line wasn't a possibility. I think reselling has become the death of the sneaker collecting game. Not everyone has a rock solid connection, nor the money to spend 300+ for some kicks that retail for 160. It never used to be this bad in the sneaker community. To see that picture with the guy and his kids going in three times was OD. Could have been a few pairs for people who got jipped online last night like myself. People who may have actually been in line if they had the chance. Not hating, Not crying, just saying...

people really should not be able to cop that many when others miss out. i got to a store before open once and only once, and got burnt over the 11/12 cdp. will never line up again (unless it is to help out someone on nt). never for myself, forget that.

here's looking forward to a restock for you guys. don't pay more than $240.

people really should not be able to cop that many when others miss out. i got to a store before open once and only once, and got burnt over the 11/12 cdp. will never line up again (unless it is to help out someone on nt). never for myself, forget that.

here's looking forward to a restock for you guys. don't pay more than $240.

i have one person to thank which i will not say who... when i make it to the eastcoast one day im going to buy him a drink!

i have one person to thank which i will not say who... when i make it to the eastcoast one day im going to buy him a drink!

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

some stores still have pairs like 7, 7.5, 14, and 15

name of stores pls
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Oh forgot to ask as well. Are these really limited to 1000 pairs only or they just making up sh*t?
that is some made up BS. Definitely more. It's funny seeing this one particular dude on ebay claim everything is limited to 1,000 pairs. Good marketing scheme to sell sneakers faster though.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Oh forgot to ask as well. Are these really limited to 1000 pairs only or they just making up sh*t?
that is some made up BS. Definitely more. It's funny seeing this one particular dude on ebay claim everything is limited to 1,000 pairs. Good marketing scheme to sell sneakers faster though.

Originally Posted by Mr718

I find it funny that everyone is complaining about resellers when they only reason they got the chance to resell, is because not enough people showed up to buy them.  I tried NDC and didnt get thru so I put on my coat, and stood on line. While on line (NTNY) I met a group from Jersey, Philly, and DC.  If people really wanted these, they would have found a chance.  After I brought my first pair,  I went to the back of the line and got another pair for my girl.  After that, I went to the back of the line twice more and was able to get the size I wanted each time.  If everyone that's complaining (in ny at least) got up and went to the store, they would have gotten a pair.  People were showing up 30 mins after opening and walking out with pairs.  I did the same when it came to the Motorsports... Went to the back of the line and hope not enough people showed up.  Bottom line, it seems like every NT had a surplus... some of y'all should stop being lazy.

Exactly.  Great point made.  The line at NTNY wasnt long at all.  I kept finding myself and others going back to the line to get more.  At the end of the day me and my cousin walked out with a few pairs based of the fact that not many people were there to get em so we just kept going back to get more.  The longest wait after my first pair was about 20 minutes but the good thing was they were letting 10 people at a time go in.

Back
Top Bottom