The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^these run a little big. if you need a 9.5 but already have a 10, the sz 10 will fit almost like a 9.5. my sz 10.5 fits like an 11 imo.
I need a 9 but got a 9.5.. I should be good I hope.

^these run a little big. if you need a 9.5 but already have a 10, the sz 10 will fit almost like a 9.5. my sz 10.5 fits like an 11 imo.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

u should be good.

u should be good.

I lucked out on these yesterday. Drove out from Sacramento to San Francisco, but I got there about 5 minutes late.

Was super bummed out.

Dude was kind enough to tell me to stick around for a couple hours because all the phone orders won't go through.

Sure enough a couple of them didn't go through due to CCs being denied or whatever.

Anyways was able to get my pairs from NTSF.

I lucked out on these yesterday. Drove out from Sacramento to San Francisco, but I got there about 5 minutes late.

Was super bummed out.

Dude was kind enough to tell me to stick around for a couple hours because all the phone orders won't go through.

Sure enough a couple of them didn't go through due to CCs being denied or whatever.

Anyways was able to get my pairs from NTSF.

Originally Posted by weapen12

u should be good.
I hope this is true, cuz i got a sz 10. I guess ill just keep the 10 then. 

Originally Posted by weapen12

u should be good.
I hope this is true, cuz i got a sz 10. I guess ill just keep the 10 then. 

nt portland is not getting a restock, you can call for yourself and find out. just press 0 as soon as you hear the automated voice and aomebody will answer. it looks like the db 3's are a wrap unless ndc gets a restock.

nt portland is not getting a restock, you can call for yourself and find out. just press 0 as soon as you hear the automated voice and aomebody will answer. it looks like the db 3's are a wrap unless ndc gets a restock.

Was there in Lenonx, sold out in a heartbeat. Gucci was there too lmao.
Copped a 10 for a friend.

Was there in Lenonx, sold out in a heartbeat. Gucci was there too lmao.
Copped a 10 for a friend.

2nd that! Can't find a 10 to save my life!!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom