The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

trying to get free shipping on RD cost me a pair....SMFH
mad.gif
!!

I hated when people were doing that.. Saying they were ordering but not from where..  You will never hear from where.. He wont either...
grin.gif

I hated when people were doing that.. Saying they were ordering but not from where..  You will never hear from where.. He wont either...
grin.gif

To those that phone ordered from Nikestore Mall of America, MN. I called to get my tracking info and the manager told me they should be shipping out most of the orders today, if not tomorrow. He told me they have about 30 pairs to box up and get ready to ship and we should be getting our emails with tracking info by the end of today or tomorrow.

To those that phone ordered from Nikestore Mall of America, MN. I called to get my tracking info and the manager told me they should be shipping out most of the orders today, if not tomorrow. He told me they have about 30 pairs to box up and get ready to ship and we should be getting our emails with tracking info by the end of today or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Here's a pic I made of how the "lasered" design reads "COLE." I noticed some peeps still saying they are shapes! LOL.

Can't wait to get mines tomorrow finally from NDC.
tumblr_ld4ghfJJRR1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg
thanks for the info

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Here's a pic I made of how the "lasered" design reads "COLE." I noticed some peeps still saying they are shapes! LOL.

Can't wait to get mines tomorrow finally from NDC.
tumblr_ld4ghfJJRR1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg
thanks for the info

These stores are killing me saying that they only have 7 and 15's left. I think they are trained to say that to keep phone orders away for whatever reason. WEAK>

These stores are killing me saying that they only have 7 and 15's left. I think they are trained to say that to keep phone orders away for whatever reason. WEAK>

im glad nike through in the grey laces, they look better with te grey laces imo. these are a must have for any air jordan 3 fan. 3's are probaly my favorite j, they are very practical and nice looking.

im glad nike through in the grey laces, they look better with te grey laces imo. these are a must have for any air jordan 3 fan. 3's are probaly my favorite j, they are very practical and nice looking.

Originally Posted by riddla713

hey riddla,you in the H?

Originally Posted by riddla713

hey riddla,you in the H?

nt seattle sold out in like 2 minutes. they only had 1 or 2 per size. dont give up on ndc yet.

Back
Top Bottom