The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

i wore mine for the fifth (at least) time yesterday. they still look exactly the same as when they arrived.

i wore mine for the fifth (at least) time yesterday. they still look exactly the same as when they arrived.

Finding a size 9 will be near impossible at this point. Nothing on eBay or Sole Collector. I need these badly! :/

Finding a size 9 will be near impossible at this point. Nothing on eBay or Sole Collector. I need these badly! :/

Damn I was banned...but am back...I finally got my hands on a pair of these kix...WOW...thats all I can say.

Damn I was banned...but am back...I finally got my hands on a pair of these kix...WOW...thats all I can say.

These are one of my favorite pairs of III's. I've been looking for a 10.5 for a while now but to no avail. Looks like I'll have more money to buy the cements and true blues.

These are one of my favorite pairs of III's. I've been looking for a 10.5 for a while now but to no avail. Looks like I'll have more money to buy the cements and true blues.

I put cash aside over the last couple of weeks to cop the 3's releasing saturday but looking at these pics I might wait a little longer save some more cash and get a pair of these instead. They are smokin!!

I put cash aside over the last couple of weeks to cop the 3's releasing saturday but looking at these pics I might wait a little longer save some more cash and get a pair of these instead. They are smokin!!

ah, yeah, i think i misread that. best of luck airBOZ. i recently copped the db2 for less than 200 shipped to australia, so you might get lucky.

ah, yeah, i think i misread that. best of luck airBOZ. i recently copped the db2 for less than 200 shipped to australia, so you might get lucky.

if i had known the price was gonna sky rocket for 300+ i wouldn't have sold my only pair for 265
frown.gif

if i had known the price was gonna sky rocket for 300+ i wouldn't have sold my only pair for 265
frown.gif

^^^^ their not getting 300 for em trust me i sold mine for 280 17 shipping thats 298 after paypal and ebay i ended up w abt 265 so u did good bruh

Back
Top Bottom