**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

I have yet to get tired of this. Royce has been my favorite for years and I feel like he opened a lot of eyes with this. I hope they do another album together that is say.......15-18 tracks

I have yet to get tired of this. Royce has been my favorite for years and I feel like he opened a lot of eyes with this. I hope they do another album together that is say.......15-18 tracks

gq-e1318958194878.jpg

Originally Posted by jm2000

How was Success Is Certain? Is that that Bar Exam Royce?

"Im the rich pocasso/piccaso, the flow spells gospel. Book you for a show and turn youre hotel to Hostel."

20110704-SUCCESS.jpg
Royce-da-5'9''-Success-Is-Certain.jpg

Just posting cause I picked it up last week. It's a nice pleasant surprise cause it was really released to piggyback off of Bad Meets
Evil's buzz. It's definitely worth it for Em fans and long-time Royce fans alike. Nice production throughout, and Royce is on his game.
Only song I don't really listen to is My Own Planet, and it's really not even bad. Plus, it's just $8. EASILY copped.
pimp.gif

the whole time. 

Originally Posted by jm2000

How was Success Is Certain? Is that that Bar Exam Royce?

"Im the rich pocasso/piccaso, the flow spells gospel. Book you for a show and turn youre hotel to Hostel."

20110704-SUCCESS.jpg
Royce-da-5'9''-Success-Is-Certain.jpg

Just posting cause I picked it up last week. It's a nice pleasant surprise cause it was really released to piggyback off of Bad Meets
Evil's buzz. It's definitely worth it for Em fans and long-time Royce fans alike. Nice production throughout, and Royce is on his game.
Only song I don't really listen to is My Own Planet, and it's really not even bad. Plus, it's just $8. EASILY copped.
pimp.gif

the whole time. 

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Just heard this, complete garbage. After eminem show this man has done nothing worth buying.

Stan here, I bought recovery hyped as hell hoping Em was back jammed to it for about a month then never listened to any of the songs again. Listened to this album, deleted after one listen. almost as quick as lupes last album. As far as I'm concerned Em is done not even gonna hold onto hope anymore so he can take those. B.E.T cyphers and shove them somewhere.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Just heard this, complete garbage. After eminem show this man has done nothing worth buying.

Stan here, I bought recovery hyped as hell hoping Em was back jammed to it for about a month then never listened to any of the songs again. Listened to this album, deleted after one listen. almost as quick as lupes last album. As far as I'm concerned Em is done not even gonna hold onto hope anymore so he can take those. B.E.T cyphers and shove them somewhere.
indifferent.gif

I gotta say I love Lighters especially Em's verse... Can definitely relate...

I gotta say I love Lighters especially Em's verse... Can definitely relate...

Back
Top Bottom