**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

[h2]Bad Meets Evil Tops Billboard[/h2]Wednesday, June 22 2011 8:37 AM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, True Story
eminem_royce_cover_rapradar-1.jpg

Billboard will have a new number one tomorrow with Bad Meets Evil’s Hell: The Sequel claiming the top spot. According to Hits Daily Double, the EP sold approximately 166,992 copies. This will be Eminem’s eighth number one and Royce’s first. Congrats guys.

UPDATE: Final numbers in 171,135

[h2]Bad Meets Evil Tops Billboard[/h2]Wednesday, June 22 2011 8:37 AM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, True Story
eminem_royce_cover_rapradar-1.jpg

Billboard will have a new number one tomorrow with Bad Meets Evil’s Hell: The Sequel claiming the top spot. According to Hits Daily Double, the EP sold approximately 166,992 copies. This will be Eminem’s eighth number one and Royce’s first. Congrats guys.

UPDATE: Final numbers in 171,135

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

How is this only 8 pages? Seriously... how freaking depressing. Relapse and Recovery were both huge threads I'm sure, and this takes a huge dump over both of them.

It sold a decent amount from what I've heard but this is more or less the best TRUE hip hop release to drop this year. Oh and whenever Watch the Throne drops I'm sure it'll be a 100 page thread in a day.

Thank you Em and Royce for announcing a release date 2 months before hand and sticking to it, meanwhile Jay and Kanye still really don't have a true release date.

Royce > 95% of rappers today, sadly people don't want to hear that and rather listen to other BS... oh well I enjoyed the hell out of this EP and it will stay in rotation for quite some time.

Welcome to Hell, Above The Law, and Loud Noises > 90 % of anything released this year.
Absolutely not (imo), and I wasn't a fan of Relapse.

And Royce better than other rappers out? The man spits more nonsense at times than current Lil Wayne. The difference is that Lil Wayne can make better SONGS out of it. Royce is overrated, I'd rather Em just make a solo project and remember how to actually RAP instead of bite Busta Rhymes (already wack) fast flow...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's pure comedy right there man. Royce is highly underrated, with 3 really good albums, an ok debut, and loads of good-to-great mixtapes and cameos. I don't know how much of Royce you actually listened to, but I hope it isn't much based on your statement. I do agree that Em needs to actually remember how to rap and make good songs though, cause Em hasn't put out anything good since The Eminem Show, though that 'Eminem Presents the Re-Up' compilation was a pleasant surprise.

I'm just going by what I listened to on this record. I'm heard him on other records and he's got talent, but lines such as "and hang a cop by his balls from the horn of a unicorn" gives me the 
indifferent.gif
face everytime.

Em's Re-Up album was fire.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

How is this only 8 pages? Seriously... how freaking depressing. Relapse and Recovery were both huge threads I'm sure, and this takes a huge dump over both of them.

It sold a decent amount from what I've heard but this is more or less the best TRUE hip hop release to drop this year. Oh and whenever Watch the Throne drops I'm sure it'll be a 100 page thread in a day.

Thank you Em and Royce for announcing a release date 2 months before hand and sticking to it, meanwhile Jay and Kanye still really don't have a true release date.

Royce > 95% of rappers today, sadly people don't want to hear that and rather listen to other BS... oh well I enjoyed the hell out of this EP and it will stay in rotation for quite some time.

Welcome to Hell, Above The Law, and Loud Noises > 90 % of anything released this year.
Absolutely not (imo), and I wasn't a fan of Relapse.

And Royce better than other rappers out? The man spits more nonsense at times than current Lil Wayne. The difference is that Lil Wayne can make better SONGS out of it. Royce is overrated, I'd rather Em just make a solo project and remember how to actually RAP instead of bite Busta Rhymes (already wack) fast flow...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's pure comedy right there man. Royce is highly underrated, with 3 really good albums, an ok debut, and loads of good-to-great mixtapes and cameos. I don't know how much of Royce you actually listened to, but I hope it isn't much based on your statement. I do agree that Em needs to actually remember how to rap and make good songs though, cause Em hasn't put out anything good since The Eminem Show, though that 'Eminem Presents the Re-Up' compilation was a pleasant surprise.

I'm just going by what I listened to on this record. I'm heard him on other records and he's got talent, but lines such as "and hang a cop by his balls from the horn of a unicorn" gives me the 
indifferent.gif
face everytime.

Em's Re-Up album was fire.

Royce's catalog is
smokin.gif
... He's got some heat. Death Is Certain is a GREAT album. Rock City was good, plus his freestyles & mixtapes were always solid. I also thought he came real correct with this album.

Nice #'s so far for this album...
smokin.gif

Royce's catalog is
smokin.gif
... He's got some heat. Death Is Certain is a GREAT album. Rock City was good, plus his freestyles & mixtapes were always solid. I also thought he came real correct with this album.

Nice #'s so far for this album...
smokin.gif

Sooo Royce is performing in Mt. Clemens tomorrow night..... what are the chances Em shows up? 
nerd.gif

Sooo Royce is performing in Mt. Clemens tomorrow night..... what are the chances Em shows up? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ complete garbage.

Far from it. It isn't a listen everyday type album like WTT, but both artists came correct.

laugh.gif
@ complete garbage.

Far from it. It isn't a listen everyday type album like WTT, but both artists came correct.

well Em and Royce did say they were having fun with making this record. if u don't like it so be it, there's always the older stuff to listen to.

well Em and Royce did say they were having fun with making this record. if u don't like it so be it, there's always the older stuff to listen to.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
@ complete garbage.

Yea, this definitely isn't "complete garbage". This was actually one of Eminem's better releases (along with Royce forcing him to step his game up), he
kept the singing, accents, and that yelling/screaming flow to a minumun. WTT is not a "listen everyday type album" though....don't see how...at all.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
@ complete garbage.

Yea, this definitely isn't "complete garbage". This was actually one of Eminem's better releases (along with Royce forcing him to step his game up), he
kept the singing, accents, and that yelling/screaming flow to a minumun. WTT is not a "listen everyday type album" though....don't see how...at all.

Back
Top Bottom