**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

This song doesnt really send me into the feeling i get from listening to the OG "Bad Meets Evil" track.
Nice song but reallly.............

nothing special. Song doesn't excite me at all...they'll never recapture the greatness that was on Bad Meets Evil, that's one of the best tracks lyrically ever

nothing special. Song doesn't excite me at all...they'll never recapture the greatness that was on Bad Meets Evil, that's one of the best tracks lyrically ever

I want to CRY OMG
30t6p3b.gif

this track is gross

Can't wait to hear this later when i get home. I know they'll never re-capture the vibe they had on songs like "bad meets evil", "renegade", and "scary movie" but these two can still bring it.

Can't wait to hear this later when i get home. I know they'll never re-capture the vibe they had on songs like "bad meets evil", "renegade", and "scary movie" but these two can still bring it.

people dont like this? what the #*@# do yall listen to?????? lol

bammas on big krit and #$++ ... get the #*@# outta here ... this #$++ is better than 90% of your ipod ...

bammas on big krit and #$++ ... get the #*@# outta here ... this #$++ is better than 90% of your ipod ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

roll.gif
It's called opinion.
Rhyming the dictionary does not necessarily make good music either.

Originally Posted by msaba07

roll.gif
It's called opinion.
Rhyming the dictionary does not necessarily make good music either.

[h2]Bad Meets Evil Producers Speak On EP[/h2]Saturday, April 30 2011 2:17 AM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, Focus

As we get ready for the release of Em and Royce’s upcoming EP, Bad Meets Evil, Bangladesh, Havoc, and Denaun Porter speak with MTV on their contribution on the project.

Bangladesh:
“I ain’t know that [Eminem] even had this beat, I didn’t even know he liked the beat. I ain’t know I was gonna be on this EP until probably like two weeks ago.

[h2]Bad Meets Evil Producers Speak On EP[/h2]Saturday, April 30 2011 2:17 AM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, Focus

As we get ready for the release of Em and Royce’s upcoming EP, Bad Meets Evil, Bangladesh, Havoc, and Denaun Porter speak with MTV on their contribution on the project.

Bangladesh:
“I ain’t know that [Eminem] even had this beat, I didn’t even know he liked the beat. I ain’t know I was gonna be on this EP until probably like two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom