**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

Album is nice. Lighters is
pimp.gif

this album is dope, if u ain't into lyrics and flows then i don't know what else to tell you

this album is dope, if u ain't into lyrics and flows then i don't know what else to tell you

Originally Posted by glasses

how can this be on 2nd page and only 5 pages = /

Because people dont like to discuss good music. You know what though? I think I'm ok with the silence in this thread. Less posts means random haters who havent listened to the ep. It speaks to how good it is in my opinion. Plus you know....it hasnt come out yet.
I've been spinning it non-stop since I got it. One gif is indicative of what my face looks like when I listen to it: 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

how can this be on 2nd page and only 5 pages = /

Because people dont like to discuss good music. You know what though? I think I'm ok with the silence in this thread. Less posts means random haters who havent listened to the ep. It speaks to how good it is in my opinion. Plus you know....it hasnt come out yet.
I've been spinning it non-stop since I got it. One gif is indicative of what my face looks like when I listen to it: 
eek.gif

i like this album a lot. Haven't stopped playing it since i got it.  Will def be supporting them.  Good to hear them back together again.  Lyrics were
sick.gif

The Reunion and Above the Law
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like this album a lot. Haven't stopped playing it since i got it.  Will def be supporting them.  Good to hear them back together again.  Lyrics were
sick.gif

The Reunion and Above the Law
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got this, can't wait to give it a spin... lovin "Fast Lane" and "Lighters" individually, glad to see some of you having other tracks as your faves. Preaching=cool, imo. don't need anymore negativity in this world.

Just got this, can't wait to give it a spin... lovin "Fast Lane" and "Lighters" individually, glad to see some of you having other tracks as your faves. Preaching=cool, imo. don't need anymore negativity in this world.

Listening to the album as I type this and I'm pretty impressed so far.

The Reunion, A kiss, and Loud Noises
pimp.gif

Listening to the album as I type this and I'm pretty impressed so far.

The Reunion, A kiss, and Loud Noises
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom